Chapter nine

Image of an angry Ashton/Aon

Ashton P.O.V.

I walked out the cell and walked back towards the hospital smiling that I'll be able to see my mate. As I opened the door to her room it was empty.

"What the fuck?"

Where is she?

How the hell.....

Eve......

"Eve where the hell are you?" I growled.

She scurried into the room bowing in front of me.

"Where is she?" I snapped.

"Where is who alpha?" she replied

Is she seriously asking me this right now.

"My mate Eve my fucking mate where the hell is she!" I growled in an alpha tone

"Alpha I-I don't know," she stuttered

This bitch better not be lieing

'"You better not be lieing Eve cause if you are let's just say things wouldn't go well,"

I wanted to rip her fucking head off.

"I'm certain alpha after you left I didn't come back into the room she might have left of her own free will,"

When the last words left her lips I jumped at her grabbing her my her neck pinning her against the wall.

"I'm.....sorry.....Alpha," she chocked out

Her words really did hit a nerve. I didn't want to believe that my mate might be rejecting me I just couldn't.

I can't lose her I only just got her

Then what the hell are you wasting our time with this bitch for go find her

Growled Aon

I released my grip on Eve's neck and walked out the door leaving her coughing.

I walked out the building pissed. As I stood outside I tried to calm down.

Sam

I mind linked

Yes alpha

He answered

My mates missing I want every wolf looking for her now not one wolf is to be not searching for their future Luna

I commanded

It will be done alpha

I closed the mind link and took deep breath.

"Mom, dad I wish you were here after all this time," I spoke lowly. "You guys must be happy now,"

With a deep sign I closed my eyes

Alpha

Mined linked Sam

What!

I snapped

The Luna scent was found in the woods on rogue territory.

Fuck!

Alpha

Sam leave the mind link open meet me with the Luna

Yes alpha

After talking to Sam I ran into the woods. Sniffing around trying to get a whiff of her scent. After searching for a few minutes I finally got a faint scent along with a.....

Rouge

Shit!

I began running even faster until her scent became fresh. Running past trees I finally came to a small clearing. As I looked around I saw my mate against a tree almost completely naked with a disgusting rouge touching seeing all of this plus tears in her eyes made my blood boil. I growled out in rage as my wolf Aon began trying to take over. Hearing me the rouge turned around and saw me. The smile on his face grew.

"This wouldn't be yours now would it?" He asked

Kill

Stated Aon

Without a second thought I lunged at him.

____________________________________

Just wanna give a huge shout out to those of you who are reading following and commenting.

Xoxo
Sad-sim