Chapter twenty-one

Image of Mary and john Grace (Ashton's parents)

Ashton P.O.V

I stood there and watched as she interacted with everyone. The entire pack seemed to love her as they should she was their future Luna after all. As the night went on I watched as persons began to leave. They all walked up to her wishing her luck and saying their good-byes.

My little mate has a long way to go but she seemed to be handling herself well.

Tehilla P.O.V

As I said goodbye to the last pack members I began to look around for Ashton but couldn't find him. Hands suddenly covered my eyes.

"Guess who?" He asked

"Matt Bomer," I squealed.

:No!" He growled. "Guess again,"

"Are you Zach Efron?"

"No!" He growled even louder than before.

"Calm down Ash I know it was you all along I was just teasing you,"

"Good cause I'm the only one you should be thinking about, now its getting late so we should head inside." He clasped my hand and began to lead me inside.

As we reached the room I finally remembered that I should ask him about his parents.

"Ash....?" I asked a little hesitant.

"Yea babe what's up?" He asked taking off his shoes.

"Ah.... Um.... T-tell me about your parents,"

He froze in movement as I mentioned his parents. His muscle became tense and his eyes showed sadness for a split second then they became cold as steel.

"I don't want to talk about it," he growled.

This was the first time he ever growled at me in anger.

"I-I, you don't have to talk to me about it but maybe if you-"

"I said no god dammit!" He growled even louder walking towards the door.

"Ash..." I whispered but I knew he heard me.

"I need time to think," he spoke as he opened the door.

"Ash wait!" I jumped off the bed and ran to the door but he closed the door in my face.

I didn't mean to bring up bad memories but aren't we mates am I not supposed to comfort him in these time.

Trinity whimpered at the thought of him not wanting to let us in. Even though he said he loved us. For us to have a great future he needs to let go of his past. Just when I thought things were going great this happens.

I walked over to the bed and curled myself into a ball.

Maybe he will come back soon...

Maybe

I just don't know

____________________________________

Awwwwww I guess bad thing always happen but when people over come stuff it makes there bonds stronger.

Any who......... Thanks for reading commenting and voting and if you want you can follow or share my story.

Xoxo

Sad-sim