Chapter twenty-eight

Tehilla P.O.V

"Huh?"

Great going Tehilla he just asked you a question and your great answer is huh.

"When were you going to tell me you were pregnant Tehilla?" He got up from the chair and walked directly in front me. Hurt was evident in his eyes.

"I-I," I stuttered the words were stuck in my throat.

"Where you not going to tell me that you were pregnant, it is also my child too Tehilla I have a right to know." He looked really angry.

Why was he angry with me?

Why won't he allow me to talk?

Feeling the tears well up in my eyes. I turned and began running up the stairs.

"Tehilla!" He shouted making me run even faster. I ran into the room and closed the door. After a few seconds loud banging was heard on the door.

"Tehilla open the damn door!" He shouted.

"No!" I screamed back.

"I said open the fucking door!" He banged on the door even louder.

"I hate you!" I shouted "I've been sick from the moment you left here but I didn't say anything because I didn't want to stress you out. I only found out yesterday that I was pregnant and I was going to tell you tomorrow but you began to assume and didn't allow me to speak and then you got angry at me for no reason!"

I curled up into a ball and began to crying. I wish he wasn't home today if he had only come tomorrow things would have been better. Those were my last thoughts as I fell into a dreamless slumber.

.

.

.

.

.

Ashton P.O.V.

As I sat outside the bedroom door I really felt like an asshole. I was so happy to see her after all its been almost three weeks so I came back a day early to surprise her.

When I noticed she wasn't here I took a shower and changed, walking out the bathroom my foot kicked over the bin as the rubbish split out. Bending down to pick it up I saw a positive pregnancy test. I was shocked at first but then reality began to sink in and I found myself grinning like Cheshire cats. I was happy I was gonna be a dad but then my mind began to wonder.

How long had she known?

Wasn't she planning to telling me?

Was she planning to leaving me?

Was I not a good enough mate after everything I've done or been through with her?

I began to grow angry and then things just started to go down hill from there as her crying stopped and her breathing evened I knew she had fallen asleep.

She hates me now. I caused this myself.

As I felt eyes began to water I quickly wiped away my tears. I took out the spare room key out of my pocket, opened the door and slowly crept in the room. She laid their curled up with her hands around her stomach.

Even in her sleep she's protecting our pup.

I slowly laid on the bed as not to wake her. I placed a light kiss on her forehand and one on her stomach.

"I sorry for the way I acted little one I didn't mean to make you cry. I love you so much and I'm sorry." I whispered in her ear.

"I'm sorry for overreacting too. I guess its my hormones and I don't hate you I love you," I heard her whisper back.

"I thought you were asleep." I spoke as I placed a light kiss on her nape.

"I thought so too." She giggled.

I smiled knowing I found one of her sensitive spots. "I can't wait to meet our baby,"

"Its more like babies." I heard her whisper.

"That's fine I can can work with that's twins will be great," I smiled.

"Well its not twins per say its more like triplets."

"I love that even more. It will be trice the fun raising them and teaching them everything you and I know." She turned around in my arms now facing me. I could easily make out her smile in the dark.

"I love you Ashton." She smiled.

"I love you too little one." I placed a gentle kiss on her lips.

She snuggled into my chest and a few minutes later her breathing became even once more. I soon followed her into deep slumber dreaming of the life we will have in the future.

____________________________________

I had a dream that one day I will overcome my writers block.

Hey peeps I hope y'all enjoying hell I mean school so thanks for all the reads and so forth also I would love to send a big shout out to one of by best friends Chris-An I don't know her watt pad name as yet but I will find out soon. She had been helping me by getting me new readers and telling her friends to tell their friends dialog of love to you boo.

Also thank you all for reading this chapter the next update will be soon.

Read

Vote

Comment

Follow( its your choice)

Xoxo

Sad-sim