Chapter 42

HARRY’S POV

The wait was long and painful, as I paced up and down the hall when a nurse can out of Savannah’s room and I looked up at her hoping she would have something to say. But she just smiled at me and walked away.

“I just want to know how she is” I sobbed as I slid sown the wall.

“We will know soon harry” Danielle reassured me.

“I hope so” I replied looking down at my hands that were shaking.

I clenched them shut and opened them again. This is all my fault, If I would have just respected her decision to wait until she was ready to come back to me none of this would have happened. I felt my heart sink as I doctor came out with a sad expression on his face. We all stood up and crowded him. with pleading looks on our faces.

“How is she?” Zayn asked.

“We managed to stabilise her condition” He began.

“That’s great” I said before he could continue.

“But, the only way we could stabilise her. Was to put her into an induced coma” he continued.

“How long will she be in it?” Danielle asked pulling herself from liam’s tight embrace.

“It’s hard to tell” he replied

“Will she come out of it?” Niall butted in.

“That’s something that only time will tell. There is a change that because her brain was deprived of oxygen for so long, that it won’t be able to heal itself, so I can’t answer that question” He finished giving us all a weak smile.

“Thanks” Liam said.

“You can visit her. But only one at a time. And try not to touch anything” the doctor said before walking away.

Without even asking the others if they wanted to go in first, I walked straight into her room and sat beside her still body.

ZAYNS POV

Harry raced into Savannahs room and I chuckled. I sat back down as my phone vibrated in my pocket. I looked at the screen and it said Perrie. I took my phone and walked outside with it, as your not allowed to use phones in hospitals.

Z- hey perrie

P- Hey

Z-how can I help?

P- Uh we need to talk.

Z-we are talking

P-I’d rather do it face to face

Z- well can it wait I’m in America

P- well I wish it could but it cant.

Z- Perrie  you’re scaring me. Whats wrong?

P- I think we should take a break from our relationship.

Z- W-w-what?

P- im sorry.

I was going to reply but the phone wnet dead. I sat on the edge of the garden and held my head in my hands. Why all of a sudden has this happened. I broke down till I felt a hand on my shoulder. I looked up to see Niall leaning over me.

“She left me” I sobbed

“I know mate. But you’re better off without her. You can concentrate on your courier” he said putting an arm out for me grab. I grabbed it and he helped me to my feet.

“We have to be strong. For Harry’s sake. And Savannah’s” he said giving me a Horan hug.

I gave him a weak smile and we walked back into the hospital. As I saw Liam holding Danielle I let a tear fall. I didn’t understand why Perrie did this out of the blue.

PAULS’ POV

I landed in Hawaii and I felt the tropical air hit my face. I let out a sigh and a smile, as people led me to my Villa. As soon as I got to it I layed down on the bed. I took the Tv remote and turned on the Tv. I flicked through a few channels, when I saw harry’s and Savannahs face on the Tv, my heart skipped a beat and I stopped on the new channel for while.

“Harry Styles’   Ex-girlfriend Savannah Higgins has been hospitalised after a supposed suicide attempt. The 18 year old has been put into an induced coma until further notice”

My heart skipped a beat as I caught on as to why they were tryng to call me earlier. I grabbed my bag and headed back to the airstrip.

PERRIE’S POV

As I hung up the phone I let a tear fall. I didn’t want to call it off but, it’s what is best. He and I are always on tour and doing things. I should have broken it to him easier, but I couldn’t bare to hear him so much pain, I had to hang up. Jessie walked up to me and gave me a quick hug.

“You can make it through this” she reassured me.

“Thanks” I replied giving a weak smile.

HARRY’S POV

As I sat beside her I looked at her pocket and saw a rectangular shape. I put my hand into her pocket and pulled out her white iphone. I unlocked the screen and slid the bar across. I felt guilty for doing this but I needed answers for why she did this to herself.  Luckily she didn’t have a code stopping me from accessing her stuff. As soon as I opened it twitter was on the screen, I read through the mentions she had and I felt sick to my stomach as  to what I saw. Things about her sister, and people just being plain mean. Telling her to kill herself and that she doesn’t deserve to live. I could handle it anymore. I put the phone into my pocket so that I could show the boys at a later stage. But for now. I guess it is just a waiting game.

I know it has been ages and im sorry, but I do have a life and there are things that are more important than this story. And I appreciate that you’s want em to update, but there is no need to swear at be. So in future can you please not.. you know who you are.