HOLA!!

SAVANNAHS POV

the drive to work was quiet like the usual. as i pulled up to work i saw kimmys car in the car park. HOLA! kimmy was my bestest girl. she was one of my only friends here, she knew all of my problems and understood them as her dad worked away aswell.

" HOLLA! YO BITCH IS IN DA HOUSE!!" i yeled as i entered the house

" YO!! WASSUP!" she yelled back as we both started to crack up

I walked up to her and i gave her a mazzive hug.

" how have you been?" i asked as i release the hug

"Same old same old! You?!" i say looking into her amazing Brown eyes.

" Well this guy came in before. and he was checking me out. and then he asked for my number" she said smiling

" so i said when he answers say hey sexy! but i gave him my dads number!" she said and tried to hold back her laugh

within seconds we were on the floor laughing. we soon were bombarted with Twelvies trying on our sssssshortest shorts and skinpies dresses we had. they were acting so grown up. when they werent looking at us me and Kimmy would look at each other and make stupid faces at them. ohh how i love our Unique friend ship.

"Are you just gonna stand there and look at us look for things? or are you gonna do your job and help?" on othe the snobby kids said and looked at Kimmy.. i saw the rage in kimmies eyes as she raised her hand.

" Sure what are you looking for" i cut in before Kimmy Slapped that chick in the face. which i would have love to seen.

We finally got the girls out of the store and we were on lunch break so we closed the store and we sat in the back room and talked shit for a half hour.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 I know it was short but i have to write a chapter of my other fan fic, and Pack for bali! Sorry ill try to up date Whilst im in bali. But i doubt it. Thanx