Chapter 41

DANIELLES POV

I put my ear to her door and the sounds confirmed my thoughts.

“SAVANNAH!” I yelled wriggling the door handle

. the door handle wouldn’t budge, so I used all of my strength to run at the door, but it still wasn’t budging.

“HARRY! LIAM” I yelled frantically, still trying to break down the door.

“Coming” they both said in unison.

“HURRY IT’S SAVANNAH!” I screeched, tears falling freely from my eyes as I still tried to barge the door.

I heard as harry and Liam cam racing up the stairs.

“She’s in there” I said wiping my tears.

Harry and Liam started barging into the door. It wasn’t working. The noises that were coming from Savannah’s room stopped. As I slid down the wall next to her door. Harry and Lian ran at it again. This time with success. The boys ran into her room as I got myself up off the floor. As I looked in her room I saw her limp body Hanging from the ceiling. As harry and Liam Struggled to get it down.

“LOUIS!” I Screamed “GUYS!” I pleaded to the boys down stairs.

They all came rushing u the stairs. When they got to the door they all froze for a sec as their faces dropped and eyes filled with tears. They ran to her body and they eventually got her down. As Niall rang the ambulance. I knelt down beside her body and put my shaking hands on her face. Harry Knelt to the other side of her and sobbed over her lifeless body. Liam Started to perform CPR and we all stood back and let him do so. I Covered my face in Harry’s shirt and we cried together.

“It Is all my Fault” Harry sobbed wrapping me in his arms.

“Shh… No its not” I said placing my hand on his face. “It’s not”.

We all watched as Liam frantically performed CPR. He had been doing it for ten minutes. I Knelt down beside him and grabbed his arm he looked at me with red puffy eyes.

“There’s nothing else we can do” I said calmly hugging him.

He collapsed into my arms as I looked at Savannahs lifeless body. Her face pale and her skin cold. She’s gone I thought to myself as I rested my face in the crook of Liam’s neck.

PAULS POV

I got off of the phone to Harry, and I was furious. How dare they just piss off to America without telling me. Now I had to explain to Simon how I let them out of my sight and how they pissed off to America and are going to miss two more concerts. I walked down the hall of Simons office and braced myself to have my head torn off. Just like what I was going  to do to harry and savannah next time I see them . I Walked to his desk and sat down.

“I don’t even know what to say to you” Simon stated spinning around in his chair.

“How in the hell did my boys escape to America without you noticing?” He asked getting angrier by the minute.

“I don’t know. They just left” I replied looking at my hands, which had suddenly become very interesting.

“They couldn’t have just left. They would have, have to have gotten past guards such as you. They would have have to gotten out of the building, and last time I checked there are thousands of screaming teens out there. And You are supposed to check on them” He yelled through gritted teeth.

“I’m Sorry” I said Making eye contact.

“You’re gonna be. You’re fired” He yelled and my heart sunk.

“F-f-fired?” I Stuttered

“Yes. FIRED!” He yelled pointing to the door.

I got out of my spot and walked out the door slamming it as I left. I stormed to my room and gathered all of my things. And walked out the door. Just as I got into the elevator My phone buzzed in my pocket. I Looked at the screen and saw that it was Liam Ringing. I moaned and pressed end and hoped out of the elevator and headed into a taxi.

“International  Airport” I grunted and the driver sped away.

Once again my phone buzzed in my pocket. I looked at the screen and saw it was Zayn. I did the same thing I did to Liam, ended the call. As soon  as  slid the phone back into my pocket and buzzed again. It was a message form Liam. I didn’t bother reading the message and turned my phone off.  I leant my head against the window and thought of where in the world I wanted to go. Hawaii sounded pretty nice right now. I had a pocket full of cash and a passport, I was going on a holiday. As I arrived at the Airport I ordered a one way ticket to Hawaii. I’d run out of money eventually and need to come home. But not now. I was going to live in luxury for a while.  Rent a villa on the beach, Room service every day. It was going to be lush.

DANIELLE’S POV

As the Ambulance people worker on getting Savannah in the ambulance. I took Liam’s Phone and tried to ring Paul. It rang a few times but then the line went dead. I screamed at the screen and gave it back to Liam.

“I’ll Try” Zayn said getting his phone out of his pocket.

He stood with the phone to his ear for a few seconde but soon put it back in his pocket.

“nothing” He mumbled.

I grabbed Liam’s phone again and sent Paul a message.

Paul, It’s Savannah.

You need to get here right away. She is heading to the hospital, unconscious.

She tried to kill herself.

I quickly gave the phone back to Liam and we all got into savannah’s car and followed the ambulance back to the hospital. There weren’t enough seats but we made room. We were hot on the Ambulances tail. Going through all of the red lights it did. It was weird driving on the other side of the road, but I had more important things to worry about. I looked around the car and all of the boys had tear stained cheeks. Harry I was most worried about, he hadn’t spoken a word and is constantly staring of into the distance. As we arrived at the hospital we had to go find a car park so I let harry and the boys get out of the car while I went to park it.

LIAM’S POV

As soon as Danielle let me out of the car I ran into the hospital followed by the rest of the boys . we ran through the door and stopped dead in our tracks, as we saw that the hospital split into four different halls. We all looked at all of them frantically.

“Split up. Whoever finds her comes back here and collects those who didn’t” I Said Firmly running down the hall right in front of me.

 I read the signs as I got further down. ‘Maternity’ I’m definitely in the wrong section. I turned around and went back to where we met to find Niall, Harry, and Louis all waiting patiently. We shared a look and ran down the hall that Zayn had gone down and sure enough the signs said ‘emergency’. As we ran down the Hall we ran into Zayn and he turned around and continued to run down the halls.

“NO RUNNING IN THE HALLS!” an old lady yelled at us, but we ignored her.

We came to a desk were there were a couple of ladys sitting on the other side.

“Savannah Higgins” I said puffing.

The lady nodded and started typing.

“Room 304” She said in monotone “but they are still trying to stabalise her, so you won’t be able to see her”

“Thanks” I replied walking further down the hall.

Until I found her room. I peeked through the glass in the door and what I saw made my heart shatter. They were using the defibrillator and her petite would jump every time they put it to her chest. I had to close my eyes and walk away from the door. Harry walked up to the door and saw what I had seen and let a few tears fall.

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Dont hate me! 

It all looks bad but just wait!