Chapter 36

SAVANNAHS POV

The plane landed and I was walking out to the area where your family pick you up, and sure enough there was Kimmy. I had heels on but I didn’t care, I ran for her losing my heels on the way. I jumped on her knocking her to the ground kissing her cheek and hugging her till she couldn’t breathe, at that point I decided to let her up.

“Nice to see you too” she said sarcastically

“Oh how I missed you” I said giving her another hug.

“Well can we get out of here before the school rush hour starts?” she asked pleadingly.

“Sure. Ill just go collect my bags” I replied going to the moving thing that your bags are put on. I waited and collected my bags. And we made our way to the car.

“So what happened that made you want to co,e home?” she asked concerned

“Can we talk about it later. And I can help with the power bill because I got a modelling thing” I smiled

“See I always told you that you could be a model.. but no! no one listens to Kimmy” she said sarcastically which cause me to laugh.

“Well living in new York does have its perks I said showing her the contract for the elite modelling agency.

“HOLY SHIT GIRL” she screamed pulling the car over so she could have one of her spaz attacks.

“I know” I squeeled

“SO is this your way of trying to forget about harry?” she asked. And my smile dropped

“I guess it is” I said quietly.

“Well we have to get to mine and get you settled in” She smiled

“Oh. Mum said that if we want we can stay at mine every couple of nights so your parents aren’t always stuck with us” I said dangling the house keys in front of her face.

“Goodie. We shall stay there tonight” she said turning the car back onto the road.

The rest of the car trip we basically just caught up on what had been happening in our lives. We pulled up out the front of my house and I couldn’t help but smile. Im home. As I walked in the door it felt so good to be home. I walked straight the stairs and into my room. It was completely un touched and I loved it. I settled back in and put all of my clothes through the wash and went into my room. I looked at my reflection and I saw the necklace harry had brought me. I curled in in my hand and with all of my strength ripped it straight off of my neck and it fell to the floor. I looked at it broken on the floor and my eyes filled with tears. And at that moment I received a text from Harry.

Thinking of you! Hope the plane trip went well,