...

Hey guys! im sorry i didnt update. i was in bali for 10 days and wattpad on my phone didnt want to work for some stupid reason. this chapter is short becasue i have to put a chapter on my other one too.   So Thank-you for being so patient!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SAVANNAHS POV

i had been home for about an hour, and i was sitting on the couch watching shark night. this movies special effects were shit! the hammerhead on the beach looks like it was made of fubreglass. i had gotten sick of the twisted fuck of a sheriff so i reached for the remote when i heard a bang. i brushed it off and continued to creep up the stair case so that mum didnt hear me, because i for one should know that she needs her beauty sleep. Eek! her of a morning, Aint a pretty sight. i had reached the top of the stairs when i heard what sounded like the front door open. Me being the super nervious person i am, i imediatly thought of the worst. what if they were murderors, or rapists, they could kill me.i ran up to the laundry and looked for something i could defend myself with if they tried to attack. i was making so much racket in there they were probably already half way up the stair. i layed my eyes on a shinny metol pole.

" Ahh huh!, Vacuum Pole" i mumbled to myself quite pleased.

INTRUDERS POV

im here late enough everyone should be asleep. i  will see them in the morning for her um.. Suprise! i entered the house making as little noise as possible. but i heard someone rummaging ip stairs. its probably just savannah in her room.

SAVANNAHS POV

I slowly crept down the stairs and i could feel the stairs creeking. i stopped at the bottom before i rounded the corner to come face to face with this. Murderor, rapist, kidnapper, psycho. i wriggled my fingers on the vacuum pople to tighten my grip. i pulled it over my shoulder and got ready to hit. i quickly stepped around the corner and shut my eyes, and randomly swung the pole around. when i felt a strong hand grab the pole and stop it dead in its tracks. Eeep! :(

INTRUDERS POV

i was roaming around the dining room when savannah came into the room swinging a vaccum pole around. Really Savannah a vaccuum pole. Wow!. she cam closer so i grabbed the pole stopping it dead in its tracks. she then SQueeled, dropped the pole and ran.

"SAVANNHA! COME BACK HERE!" i yellead as she stopped dead in her tracks.

SAVANNAHS POV

I dropped the pole and ran in fear. and as i was half way up the stairs the person yelled my name. wait. i know that voice! could it be...