Chapter 23

SAVANNAHS POV

We had left the airport and we were now trying to make our way through a crowd of fans without being murdered. There were screams coming from everywhere. Stuff like ‘marry me Zayn’ and ‘I love you Louis’ and ‘Harrry will you go out with me’ I had to laugh at how crazy they were.

“HAVANNAH FOR EVER” one fan yelled out I looked at harry and he sighed and hoped in the car.

I slid in next to him and we sat awkwardly with a 2cm gap between us.

“Is it always that hectic?” I asked breaking the silence

“Most of the time. Yes.” Liam said

“But you have to admire their dedication” Niall added

“Yeah. I don’t think I could yell that loud. Or even have the energy to wrestle the crowds of people, just to get one glimpse” I said looking at harry in the meantime who had his head to the floor moping.

“It’s pretty insane” Zayn said, ending the conversation.

We sat in the car for about an hour driving to our hotel which would be our home for the next week or so. We arrived at a massive fancy building with fans surrounding it. There were security everywhere and had to push fans back so we could get into the underground parking.  Once we were in the car park I looked back and I saw all of the fans trying to push past the massive guards with no luck, but they wouldn’t give up we all hopped out of the car and headed to the elevator. We all piled in including dad and a few people I hadn’t seen yet. This would have to be the most awkward elevator ride in history. I wanted to see what was wrong with harry and tell him why I’m not ready for another boyfriend but the stories still send shivers down my spine and send me into panic mode.

DING

We all hopped out of the elevator and were allocated rooms. Mine was right next door to Liam’s and Harry’s was right across from mine. I settled into my room and sat on my bed checking twitter, When Zayn came knocking on my. I sighed and walked over to the door opening it

“yes” I answered

“we are having a movie night in Niall’s room if you want to join us?” he said

“Will harry be there?” I asked thinking

“Yep” he said winking

“Well no.” I said slamming the door in his face.

“Sav,  What’s wrong?” he asked through the door

“I have to” I started when I decided to let him in

“Now tell me what’s wrong?” he said sitting on the edge of my bed

“well after the plane ride harry thought we were a couple but we’re not” I said looking into his eyes

“And..” he said as if to say keep going

“He was heart broken” I replied

“Why don’t you wanna go out with harry?” he asked turning crossing his legs on the bed

“Well…. See.. I had this boyfriend and his name was hayden. And he was so sweet like harry” I said

“So whats the problem?” Zayn aslked really confused

“Well.. after a while he started to be not so sweet. He would yell at me and” I almost finished the sentence when I felt myself begin to cry. I hated crying it brought back memories of me always crying over him. Zayn rubbed my back and hugged me

“ And he started to see other people and when I found out I I tried to dump him. But he wouldn’t let me, he then attacked me leaving bruised and cuts everywhere. He had enough strength to knock me out. And when I came to. I was tied to a bed with no clothes on” my tears became heavier and I was finding it hard to breath. This is what it is always like when I talk about him.

“he raped me zayn. He raped me” I yelled and curling into a fetal position on the bed.

“Shhhh…. It’s ohk. He’s gone now” he said scooping me up into his arms and holding me close.

“Promise you wont tell. Ill tell everyone when im ready” I said between sobs

“promise” he answered still holding me In his arms.

I didn’t end up going to the movie night neither did zayn. We both fell asleep on my bed and awoke in the morning to my dad walking through the door.

ZAYNS POV

When she told mw what had happened I couldn’t believe that someone would want to hurt someone as gorgeous as Savannah. She broke down in front of me so I picked her up and put her in my lap hugging her to comfort her while she has a breakdown. We laid there for an hour or so till I felt my eye lids get heavy.i tried to get up and go back to my room but I couldn’t with out her stiring. So I fell asleep with her in my arms.

“ZAYN” I was awoken to pauls ferocious booming voice.