Chapter 32

LIAM’S POV

I love it when savannah and Danielle are together, It’s almost that they were made to be friends. But unfortunately when they are are around each other Danielle forgets about me and Savannah forgets about harry. I sighed and boarded. The plane.

“Psst” harry said

“Hmm” I hummed

“Danielle is stealing my girlfriend. Im loosing her” harrry said sarcastically

“I know how you feel” I replied

“Plane buddies?” he asked

“Nope. I’m sitting with Danielle wether she likes it or not” I replied determined to be with her on the plane.

“Good luck” he said before running up behind Louis and jumping on his back

Someday I  swear it is like I am looking after 2 year olds. But I love it. I watched savannah and Danielle skipped down the isle of the plane.

I saw as Savannah went to sit next to Danielle but harry grabbed her around the waist and pulled her in for a kiss and I quickly slipped in beside Danielle.

HARRY’S POV

As I kissed her I felt so happy she was definetly the one. She kissed back but soon she grabbed my shirt in her hand and started to push me away. I pulled away looking hurt

“Wait till we get to Australia” She said winking

“Do I have to wait. People say plane sex is the best sex” I said following her to the seat behind Liam and Danielle.

She playfully slapped my arm before kissing me again.

~

ZAYN’S POV

I turned around to see Savannah asleep with her head in harry’s lap. Harry was staring at her while stroking her head, it is obvious that he loves her A LOT. It makes me so happy to watch them so happy. I get this warm fuzzy feeling knowing that they have found each other. I groaned as I rolled my head to look at Niall who was sitting next to me looking at the menu, him and his food. I sighed and put my head phones in and was instantly soothed to hear Perrie’s voice, I miss her so much. I just wish she was here with me like Savannah and Danielle are.

PAUL’S POV

I boarded the plane and me and all of the other people on the tour who weren’t one of the boys or the girls only got normal tickets but the boys and the girls got first class. I angers me to see harry with his hands all over Savannah because I know that one day he will turn on her and she will be heart broken.  I know he won’t meant to have but it will happen. Since we are going to Australia I am going to encourage Savannah to spend some time with her mother to sort of give her a break from harry and the others. I huffed as I closed my eyes to get some shut eye before it turns back into full on chaos at the airport when we land.

HARRY’S POV

I looked down at her closed eyes and I stroked her hair I couldn’t help but smile as she was so beautiful even when she was asleep. I looked at the necklace I brought her and I placed it in my hand and I let out a sigh before putting it down. I also brought her a ring the same but I’m not going to give to her till next month, I plan of buying her something for every month we have been dating.

“please fasten your seat belt for landing” An announcement said as the light turned on telling you to put your seat belt on. I gently shook savannah to wake her up and when I did she awoke with a shock. She looked at me, her eyes filled with tears. She lurched onto me pulling me into a hug. I hugged her back as she sobbed into my shirt. I was definitely confused.

“You have to put your seatbelt on Babe” I whispered and she released the hug.

She put her belt on and leant on my shoulder. I could feel the plane’s nose go down and I got a lot of butterflies and I mean a lot. We landed and it came to the usual Savannah not wanting to walk down the isle.

“Do you want me to go get paul?” Liam asked her

“No way” she growled through clenched teeth

“I can do this” she said before breathing out

“Do you want help?” I asked

“No. I need to do this by myself” she said as she closed her eyes.

She took one step forward and I could see her small frame starting to shake with fear but she continued, I walked a few steps behind her just in case she needed me.

“Harry” I heard her whine

I ran to her and she grabbed my hand really tight and I walked right next to her holding her hand every step of the way. I got to the end of it and she was filled with excitement

“ I DID IT” she squealed jumping on me, knocking me to the ground.

“You go girl” Danielle said hugging her which thankfully got her off of me, giving me time to get up.