Getting to know the boys P2

HARRY"S POV

I love it how she isnt all shy because of who we are and the fact that she doesnt make things awkward.

"So Whats your story?" Liam asked and. i snaoed out of my link of thought by her voice, it was perfect

"Well i was born and raised in new york, My mum is a photographer, my dad well you know who he is."She bagan and she paused and it looked like she was trying not to cry.

SAVANNAHS POV

"Well i was born and raised in new york, My mum is a photographer, my dad well you know who he is."i paused before continueing about my sister. my words were caught in my throat and i felt tears form in my eyes

*FLAsH BACK*

My eyelids were getting heavier and heavier. i cant fall asleep not while im looking after abby.

I woke at the sound of my radio turnign on. it turns on everyday at 3:00pm. i had slept for 2 hours.

"ABBY" i yelled. no response. i shot out of bed and ran around the house calling her name. still no response. As i ran outside i feared the worse. i was franticaly looking around till something caught my eye.

"SHIT> THE POOL" i yelled Running to the pool finding her body floating. My heart stopped.and i jumped in the pool phone and all and pulled her body out.

It sent shivers down my spine to see her lifeless body lying there. no more pulse.no more breathing. No maore abby

*END FLASHBACK*

"And thats basically it" i said not ready to tell them the rest yet i said as the tears started to spill out of my eyes.

"Are you alright" Liam asked putting his arm around my shoulder

"Yeah Just something flew into my eye" i said trying to hide the fact i was crying

LIAMS POV

"yeah something just flew into my eye" she said wiping her eyes

I Knew that, that wasnt what had happened there was something inside of her she wasnt goign to get let out. I understand why. She hardly even knows us. Maybe when She warms up to us she will tell us. but wen she is ready.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry its short but im trying to figure out a way to lead it to this idea i have.

Anyhoo!!

109 Reads!

11 Likes

2 Comments

THANKYOU GUYS SO SO MUCH! IM SOO HAPPY!!

please continue to like comment and read ofcourse:) Thank you again :D