Chapter 28

SAVANNAHS POV

 I sat there thinking. I shouldn't let Liam make me feel bad, im not going to give up on a relationship that has a possibility of working just because he didn't have a chance. as harsh as it sounds its true. I still sat there on the balcony when there was a knock at the door. I swear my door is the only door people know how to knock on. I huffed as I got up to answer the door. I opened it to see harry hold a movie and chocolate.

"Movie night?" he said with puppy dog eye

"YEY" I squeeled and let him in.

he walked in and sat on my bed. which had clothes everywhere and was nowhere near made.

"I see you have been busy" he said sarcastically.

"Yeah.. flat out!" I answered with the same amount of sarcasm

"So what movie have you got?" I asked sitting next to him

"Ted" he said

"OH EM GEE. I love this movie" I squeeled

"I haven't seen it yet" he replied and I gasped

"Get ready for a moviegasm" I said snatching the movie out of his hands.

I walked over to the Tv setting everything up ad crawling back to the bed where harry was already under the sheets. Once I had gotten under he opened the block of chocolate. I grinned and began to watch the movie. I really do love it. it is flicking hilarious. there were many times were me and harry couldn't stop laughing. we were about 1/2 way through the movie when my phone went off. harry looked at the screen.

"Hayden" he said and my heart sunk.

"Shit! Just delete it. that's all the asshole deserves" I replied rolling my eyes

"Who is he?" harry asked

"My ex" I replied sighing.

harry picked up my phone and looked at the message and his eyes went wide with anger.

"What does it say this time?" I asked and he was silent

"Hey Slut. have you slept with all of them yet? or are you just planning who you are gonna do first? go die! hope you doe of an std. oh and by the way I will be waiting for you when you get to America" harry said then clenched his jaw.

"Asshole. he gonna get a mouth full" harry said beginning to text.

"Harry just ignore him, he will go away" I said and started to watch the movie again

"No! he is abusing you and threatening you" he said still texting

"He has been doing it ever since I caught him cheating. for name calling to bashing to rape." I said till I realise I had just told harry one of my biggest secrets

"WHAT?!" he yelled

"nothing" I said watching the Tv and eating the chocolate.

I cant believe I just let it slip. I have never done that before. I feel like an idiot for doing that.

"Savannah! tell me what he did" harry said holding my face in his hand

"It was nothing" I replied trying to avoid the subject. but I accidently let a tear fall. just thinking of what he did make me wanna curl into a ball and cry.

"Savannah. Rape is not nothing" he said

"Just please tell me what he did?" he asked putting down my phone

"Harry.." I sighed

"Please? I love you" he said looking into my eyes

"Well. he started off really nice and sweet and would do anything for me. that's why I was afraid to go out with you because you were so sweet, but I found out he was cheating on me, I tried to break up with him but he knocked me out" I began but I choked on y own tear. then continued

"I woke up tied to a bed gagged. then he raped me. and now he just wont leave me alone. everytime he sees me he tries to beat me" I finished and harry pulled me into a hug kissing my head.

"I would never do anything to hurt you" he said pulling me up and lightly kissing my lips.

"I know but I was so scared" I said wiping the tear off of my face.

we finished the movie and we sat in my room talking about our lifes and really just getting to know each other.

"So do you have any brothers or sisters?" he asked and I choked on air. why this question

"Nope" I said quickly and he gave me a weird look

"Savannah.. are you Okay?" he asked and I felt myself get sweaty

"What?" I asked whipping my head

"You're freaking out" he said

"No im not" I replied

"Okay" he said "your turn"

"okay. do you have any siblings?" I asked

"Yes. I have one beautiful sister" he replied

"I love her to bits" he said

"Naww" I sighed grabbing his cheeks and griggling it.

I loved that he wasn't afraid to show his true emotion, and that he would openly say that he loves her. Most guys I know would be like I hate her she's an annoying twerp when really deep down they love her. its weird. if I had a brother or sister I would tell them I loved them everyday.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OHK BEFORE YOU ASK! IM NOT DOING THE COUNRTIES THEY GO TO IN THE ORDER THEY ARE GOING TO IN REAL LIFE! IM JUST DOING WHATEVER COUNTRY POPS INTO MY HEAD.

VOTE

COMMENT

And read my friends and mines book! Once forgotten Always remembered. it a 1D fanfic! PLEASE!!!

Bye