Chapter 37

SAVANNAHS POV

After my little midnight talk with Liam I rolled over and went back to sleep. I awoke again to the sound of someone knocking at the door. I rolled out of my bed and my feet touched the cold floor. I shuffled down the stairs and without thinking opened the door without looking through the peep hole.  My first reaction was to scream. I scream for a little while until a strong hard was forced onto my mouth. I struggled to get away but it was no point. I couldn’t breathe, I tried to pull his hand away from my mouth but my small fingers were too shaky to do so. I tried to breathe through the craps of his fingers but it wasn’t working. I started to feel dizzy and my knees gave way but he caught me. I tried screaming through his hand but it was taking too much off my air, and I needed all the air I could get. I then saw Kimmy walk towards us with a knife in her hand.

“Let. Her. Go!” she growled

“What are you gonna do?” he laughed

“Well I do have a knife” she said walking closer

“You wouldn’t hurt anyone little Kimmy” he mocked.

In one swift movement Kimmy lunged at him cutting his shoulder which caused him to push me away. As I was too weak to stand I fell straight to the ground.

“Now get out” Kimmy warned still holding the knife towards him.

“Gimme that” he snapped going for the knife.

The knife slid straight into his hand and out the other side. He looked at his hand and turned away.

“See you soon” he laughed before walking away.

 Kimmy walked over to the door locking it and coming over to me. She pulled me up and pulled me into a hug. I cried into her shoulder and she helped me back up to my bed. And I was soon out cold.

~

I woke up and thought of what happened last night which scared the shit out of me. I started to cry again. I put my hand over my mouth and at the slightest touch I was in agonising pain. I got up and looked in the mirror. I had a massive bruise covering my mouth and nose. I panicked and went to find Kimmy. She was asleep on the couch down stairs with the knife still in her hands. I didn’t want to wake her. So I walked to the kitchen and started to cook pancakes. I knew exactly how she likes them. Still raw in the middle with Nutella and Strawberries. I know it sounds disgusting, but its how she likes them so that’s how I will make them for her. And for me I will cook them properly and with butter. I had made her three and me two. As I was serving she walked into the kitchen and gasped.

“What?” I asked worried

“You’re face” she said coming up to me.

She gently touched it with her finger which caused me to hiss in pain.

“I made you breakfast” I smiled holding out her plate

“Oo.. yum” she replied taking the plate out of my hand.

“ I might do some shopping  today. The cupboards are bare” I said hoving some pancake into my mouth

“Not without me your not” she said stopping eating and staring at me

“Why not?” I asked

“Well do you not remember what he said last night?” She asked

“Well yeah, but its not gonna happen” I said putting more food in my mouth.

“Still im coming with you” she said before putting her head back down and eating again.

~

We got dressed and headed to the store. Unfortunately paparazzi were there taking pictures and my bruise was highly visable. I don’t even know why I have paparazzi. I’m not famous, it doesn’t make sense. We made it inside the shop and were strolling down the isles. Wehad been there for about an hour and were only half way through the store and had already filled 2 trolleys. We really need to cut back, but ahh well we are growing adults. We started to stack the trolleys till we couldn’t see over the top of them, so we decided we needed to go to the check out. We got to the check out and I must admit that the cashier was pretty cute.he was about 20 and had brown hair and green eyes. I looked at him and realised how much he reminded me of harry. I must admit I miss harry, but I am doing what is right for me.

“Hey how are you?” the cashier said snapping me from my houghts.

“Ah.. good! You?” I replied smiling

“Not too bad thank” he said smiling back.

He did his job and handed me the recipt before winking and smiling. I walked away awkwardly and me and Kimmy pushed the two trolleys out to the car. We opened the boot and there was no way it was all going to fit. We looked at each other and sighed we started to pack the food into the boot and we could only fit one trolley full in it. So we stuffed the rest in the back seat. We were driving home.

“Can I see the recipt? I wanna see how much that was.’’ She said and I handed it to her.

“ Uhh Savannah?” she questioned turning my attention to her

“Yeah” I replied looking back to the road

“Someone fancies you” she squealed showing me the recipt with a name and number on the back

“That’s the check-out guy” I smiled as we pulled up to my house.

We had decided for both of us to stay at my house every night unless Kimmy’s parents wanted us at their house.

“Well time to carry all of these groceries in” I sighed as me and Kimmy got out of the car.

HARRY’S POV

call me over protective or obsessed, but there is an app for savannah where you get all of the latest new about her and pictures and I downloaded it, it’s the only way that I can feel in on her life. I opened the app for the first time and there where just photo shoots and things that said ‘Savannah has been seen with a friend in the heart of new york’. I closed the app and went out to the lounge room where liam and Danielle were laying on the lounge mucking around. Danielle is back for a month or so, well until her manager tells her to come back. I must admit it makes me jelous when I see Danielle and Liam being cute. I wish it was me and Savannah. I miss her so much it hurts. I sighed and I caused Danielle to look at me, I rolled my eyes and went outside for some air. And sure enough Danielle followed.

“Harry, you have to move on with your life” Danielle said. And it made me angry.

“I CANT JUST GET ON WITH LIFE WITHOUT HER. OHK? I’VE TRIED, AND EVERYTIME I SEE A COUPLE ALL OF THE GOOD MEMORIES FLOOD BACK. IT DOESN’T WORK LIKE THAT DANNY” I yelled.

“Im so sorry, I didn’t mean to” I said realising I had snapped at her for no reason

“It’s fine” she said hugging me. I hugged back and a tear escaped my eye

“Come on you need to think on how you can get her back” she smiled releasing the hug.

“Can you help?” I asked despretly.

“I cant help harry. It has to be something you do, not me” she smiled and walked back inside.

I love danielle’s advice sessions, she always know exactly what to say.

SAVANNAH’S POV

Me and Kimmy had finished putting the groceries away and we sat on the lounge.

“Text him” she said handing me the recipt

“I’m not going to text him” I whinned and she rolled her eyes.

“Fine I will do it for you” she said snatching my phone out of my hand.

“KIMMY!” I yelled

“Fine” she huffs handing me back my phone.

“I’m not going to because I don’t have time for a relationship, and that’s what he was after” I said sitting back on the couch.

“You’re right, you have to focus on your courier” she smiled and walked up the stairs.

I unlocked my phone and through bordem I started to look at all of my photos. They brought back good memories of me and Kimmy, until the one of Danielle and Liam came up. I smiled as I thought back to the time I took that photo, it was when I was happily with harry. Without me noticing my eyes filled with tears and one fell. I sniffed and locked the screen, I will admit I miss the boys, and yes sometimes even harry.

HARRY’S POV

As I sat on the back porch looking at the world go by, my phone buzzed. I reached into my pocket and had a notification for savannahs app, there was a new image that had been out up. I quickly opened it up and what I saw shattered my heart.