"So, What is it with us?"He laughs at me, beginning to pet Ollie snuggled in my hands.

"Yeah, What is it with us?" Riley stands to pull Maya up with her.

"Window! Window right now!" I start to stand, "Not you."

"But it's our day off. Our adventure day. We don't know what could happen."

"Yeah, but I know," she points to her mother and father, "You. And You." she pulls Maya towards her room.

"Really? Oh, boy!" They shout running after the two girls, leaving me and Eric just sitting on the couch, petting my pet.

"So..."

"So..."

RILEY

"Okay, I have heard all of the stories. But tell me the truth, mom. When you guys a  were my age, was dad really that good at schemes?" I ask with my plan taking motion before my eyes.

"Schemes?" Maya asks, I intensely look at her before she reads my mind and realizes, "Oh! Schemes! Rackets, scams, pulling stuff on people, changing their lives. You know, what Matthews do. Fix things."

"Cory Matthews was the best there ever was," Topanga replies rubbing her husband's back.

"Why?" I ask.

"Yeah, what makes scrawny Matthews better at schemes than me? The troublemaker? Pfft, please."

"Well, because when he believes in something, his will is stronger than anybody's. That's what makes him the best."

"I'm retired," my father replies in a mafia voice.

"But what if we believed in something?" I ask on behalf of Maya and I.

"Your move," Maya replies sitting back.

"Girls, you want to pull me back in the game, then this has to be monumental. A scheme of schemes. Schemata de schemata."

"What's that mean?"

"He's making it up."

"A scheme that makes the angels sing. Otherwise, I'm out forever. You hear me?! Now you've got one minute. Wow me." I look at Maya, then back at my parents.

"You gonna do it again?" Maya asks. I nod. My parents stare confused. Silence ends with a single phrase.

"I want Eric to be Idina's dad."

IDINA

"My mom wouldn't tell me what was going on between the two of them until it started happening to me," I say, "Nowadays, she just tells me not to be at peace with myself, and try not to think about him and never wants to go into details. Ever."

"Why not?" Eric asks.

"Because it hurts too much I guess," they come back from Riley's window, "Where have you been? It's our day off and you just left me here!"I look at Lucas and Farkle, "And when did you guys show up?" Farkle comes next to me and pets Ollie, who now sits on Eric's lap, before kissing me softly but quickly on the cheek.

"Hi," he says.

"Hi,"

"Fun day off?"

"Interesting so far, let's see by the end whether fun plays a part in it." Eric stands, letting the dog roam free through the living room, and walking up to Farkle, examining him.

"No one told me Robot had a girlfriend." I raise my hand slightly.

"Yup, that's me. The robot's girlfriend," Farkle looks at me, "don't worry, it's not like I believe that."