⏳Twist In Time⌛

YMCMB&Mindless::

Twist in Time.

Hello, Everyone! I know that there are new people in there are new people in the group so that haven't read. Here we start.

Kiara is best friends with Dyamond and Amber. They are twins and back up dancers for Jacob Latimore. He is Also their "cousin". Jacob was Touring with MB and Lil Twost. RayRay and Lil Twist like Dyamond. Ray has a crazy GF named Jasmine, but he broke it off with her to be with Dyamond. Twist flirted with Dyamond to the point where RayRay thought Twist and Dyamond were dating. Kiara lives in Saddle River, New Jersey with her parents. Nicki Minja is her older sister and Doesn't like Diggy who was Kiara's boyfriend. Kiara may have been dating Diggy but Tyga was the main one on her mind! Tyga was her first and only true love, but they couldn't be together. Despite the age difference, Tyga and Kiara had lots in common. Soon her parents found out and got a restraining order against him! Then Diggy started comforting her and buying her things. Kiara couldn't turn down being his girlfriend because he bought her too much already.! Then he cheated on her. Kiara then moved to Milwaukee with Jacob and The Twins. At school, they meet three Freshmen. A girl names Taylor. Dre, The Flirt. And Pierce, the normal. They began great friend with our main characters. Then Tragedy hit. The twins were kidnapped and taken to a whore house or "Video Vixen House." Dyamond ended up losing her Virginity to Beast. He was a high school drop out with anger issues. Amber found out that Ben wasn't the one that owned the place. Tyga Did. They were sent home then next morning, but just told their family they stayed with a friend. They showered and cleaned and went to school. To Dyamond's surprise, Beast was there. She had actually convinced him to go back to school!󾍁󾍁󾍁󾍁󾍁. Taylor thought he was cute and "Hooked It Up" with him. Then guess who made an appearance at school? It was MB. Amber was so happy to see Roc! She had came a long way with him. At first she would faint if he said "hi" to her. But now, Amber could jump in his arms and kiss him because she grew a set to ask him out! RayRay on the other hand tried hard not to flirt because he didn't know who Twist and Dyamond were. Plus, he screwed up! Him and Star.... ANYWAYZ! One day, the twins came home and there was another car un the driveway. It wasn't Jacob's. it was their birth mom. It took her almost 17 years to appear in their lives! Her name was Tamar Battle. And Jacob wasn't their real cousin.

*FLASHBACK*

Dyamond: Who is our father?

Tamar: Well..

Amber: WHO??

Tamar: 2 Chains....

Twins' thought: Holy Shit!

**END**

So the Twins wanted to meet him right away! But Dyamond couldn't live without Twist. They had finally started over and were dating. Her mother said yes about Twist going. Then, MB came to visit but there was issues. PS The Twins hate the OMG Girls at the school in ATL, They are bullies.

*****************FLASHBACK******************

***Dyamond's POV***

We went up to the guys' room and busted in.

Me: Guys! Get up!

Ray: *waking up* hmm!

Twist: Get up!!! How can you sleep at a time like this??!?!

Prodigy: *half sleep* its 11: 47 at night.

Me: that's where you're wrong. It's not "night"; it's dark time!

Ray got up and walked to the bathroom! I heard the water start running.

Me: Don't lock yourself in there, Ray. I came to see you.