~Part 21 - Room Of Requirement~

7 MONTHS LATER

We are in May now, its been nearly a year since Dumbledores death. At Hogwarts its been boring everyday, everyone is expecting a war soon. The only good times ive had were the holidays were i spent it in Shell Cottage with Bill and Fleur and everyone else and my little Scorpius who is one next month. I cant believe hes nearly one, hes grown up so much, he can walk everywhere now and can say a couple of words he said 'mummy, fed(fred), george, onks(tonks), emus(remus) and he said daddy, well he said wheres my daddy and i didnt know what to say to him. Scorpius even had his first Chirstmas too, he was spoilt rotten, Cissy bought him loads of stuff so did Remus and Tonks! Also Tonks gave birth to a baby boy named Teddy Lupin, she was pregnant at the Wedding but never told anyone until around October and i was so happy for them! Ive tone against my father totally and hes kinda like after me as he somehow knows about me having the elder wand, but yanno i just stay away from him. Harry, Ron and Hermione destroyed a horcrux too, the locket, turns out Umbridge had it, they know about the goblet being in Bellatrixs vault too. So when they get that they will return to Hogwarts for the final 3 horcruxes.

The worst thing that happened over these 7 months was last month, i went to visit Cissy but without Scorpius. I arrived to where Cissy was and i felt sick, she was in the Drawing room of the Manor with Draco, Lucius, Bellatrix, Greyback, Ron, Hermione and a deformed type Harry.

FLASHBACK

I went wide eyed at the scene and Bellatrix didnt care about my arrival, she had hold of Harrys hair and ordered Draco to come forward.

"Come on look closely Draco, if its Harry the Dark Lord will be in our favour!" Bellatrix sneered.

I could tell Draco knew it was Harry and my heart was racing because i i couldnt win this war without Harry.

"I cant be sure!" Draco mumbled and i felt a sigh of relief leave my body.

"I found this in the girls bag!" Greyback smirked holding up the sword of Godric Gryffindor.

"Lock the boys in the dungeons! I think its time for me to have a talk with her, Girl to Girl!" Bellatrix screeched very angry.

The boys were dragged to the Dungeons and Draco, Lucius and Cissy stayed standing there, i stood there too until i watched Bellatrix jump on Hermione and torture her, asking were they got the sword from. I was in pain myself listening to Hermiones screams so i aimed my wand at Bellatrix and yelled Crucio. She flew off Hermione and fell to the floor crying in pain, i stopped.

"How dare you? Dont you dare hurt her!!" I shouted at Bellatrix.

"I will do as i like! She has been in my vault!" She shouted and at that time Harry, Ron, Griphook and Dobby the house elf appereated into the drawing room. Ron and Harry started duelling Draco and Lucius and within seconds Bellatrix took the upper hand and yelled.

"Drop your wands now or i kill" she held a dagger to Hermiones throat, why didnt i just kill Bellatrix?

Harry and Ron dropped their wands and Draco picked them up quickly, i heard something squeak above me and so did everyone else, i saw dobby unscrewing the chadalieer, then it dropped and Bellatrix let go of Hermione who ran into Rons arms. Cissy went to attack with Bellatrixs wand but Dobby got it off her and apperated out with Harry, Ron, Hermione and Griphook just as Bellatrix threw a dagger and it apperated with them. Bellatrix was raged so i transported away from her to Harry and everyone else. They were on the beach by Shell Cottage, Harry was sobbing as Dobby was in his arms lifeless, he had died. I shed a tear and walked up to Harry.

"Harry im sorry, he helped us all in one way! I know its no time to ask but can i have Dracos wand please?" He didnt even speak he just handed me Dracos jet black wand. "Thanks Harry, also keep Bellatrixs wand, you will need it, there is a Horcrux in her vault" I smiled and transported back to Hogwarts.