~Part 17 - Christmas Vacation And A Trip To The Hospital Wing~

3 MONTHS LATER

Its been 3 months since i came to the burrow and its the start of Christmas vacation, its been 3 months since i saw Draco. Also im 3 months pregnant, yeah turns out i was pregnant after all although im not showing yet, ive had horrible morning sickness all the time but its fading now. Molly and Tonks took me to St Mungos and they confirmed my pregnancy, i was meant to go with Cissy but she told me she was busy. Fred and George know now, so does Remus Lupin. Ive been neglecting all the death eater meetings as i took my dark mark bracelet off so he cant contact me, i couldnt be bothered with it really. I recieved an owl from Dumbledore containing all the information i needed for May 17th in order to kill him, turns out Professor Snape is a total double agent like me and he told Dumbeldore everything. I know Dumbledore always tells me that he and Snape organised things but i never saw Snape at any of the meetings? Anyway Snape said they are bringing Death Eaters into the school so its going to be a danger zone so ive had warnings on where to be so i dont get captured by anyone. Right now im sat in the living room of the burrow waiting for Remus and Tonks to arrive, ever since being here ive become very close to Tonks and i was already close to Remus anyway, ever since 3rd Year when he was a teacher at Hogwarts. I knew he was a werewolf but kept it a secret and i helped him out alot and he helped me too.

I sat on the sofa waiting when i heard a small pop, i turned around to be faced with Remus and Tonks.

"Ahhh Pops, Tonks!" I jumped on them and gave them bone crushing hugs.

I always call Remus, Pops, as hes like the Father i never had since my real Father is a evil killer and the man i thought was my Father left me, Remus is all i have, well hes the only one i like, Tonks is like the Mother i never had since my mother died young, but i still call her tonks as she likes it. I chatted with Remus and Tonks happily enjoying their company until they have to leave, i got a little upset but smiled and told them to stay safe before the hugged me and disapperated. I sat alone in the living room while i waited for the Weasleys to hurry back from the station with everyone. Eventually they all came back and Hermione and Ginny jumped on me and started asking why i left Hogwarts, i lied saying it was to do with my father but they believed it and Fred and George just shook their heads at me but i shrugged. I hugged Harry and Ron too and we all had a catch up, i sat on the floor infront of Fred as he messed with my hair, him and George always do it but since being Pregnant its really relaxing.

"so how was Hogwarts?" I smiled making converstaion with my friends.

"Quite boring actually but not long after you dissapeared Pansy and her friends spread a bizzare rumour about you being pregnant to Malfoy! I mean thats crazy seeing as you and him arent together no more and i know you want to be back with him but saying your pregnant to him is abit over the top?!" Harry laughed and i sat there feeling awkward, i decided to tell them as they had a right to know.

"yeah we arent to together but erm that rumour is true... I am pregnant to Draco..." I whispered and Fred patted my shoulder supportively telling me i was doing the right thing.

"What? Why didnt you say?" Hermione added. No shouting.

"your not angry? And it happened on the night of my birthday... I got drunk..." I lowered my tone feeling ashamed that i lost my virginity and got pregnat whilst i was drunk.

"Im not mad no, i get why you didnt tell me! Its okay but i will be here for your through it all, we all will!" Hermione came over and hugged me and so did everyone else.

----------

Its now Christmas day! One of my favourite days of the year, i jumped out of bed before attacking Fred and George to wake them up, they too were excited for Christmas so the three of us ran around the house waking everyone up except Molly who was already awake and making breakfast. Everyone slowlywoke up moaning that it was too early but we didnt care, we all ran downstairs and as load of presents were under the tree for each of us. I found the ones with my name on, there was 10 altogether i felt so loved. They were from Molly and Aurthur, Fred, George, Harry, Ron, Hermione, Ginny, Pops and Tonks, even Cissy and Lucius sent one and there was one more but no name and i didnt recognise the writing. After unwrapping 7 gifts my smile was an ear to ear smile, i got a red and gold scarf from Mr and Mrs Weasley, i got a box of chocolate frogs from Ron, i got a book about Quidditch from Hermione, Ginny got me a Broom Cleaning kit, Harry got me a pair of gorgeous bow flat shoes that looked expensive, I got a teddy monkey from Fred and i got another one identical from George. I laughed at how cute they were. I opened my next gift which is from Pops and Tonks who bought me beautiful bracelet full of charms, there was note explaining what each charm represented or who: