~Part 20 - Standing Up To The Carrows And The Slytherins~

2 MONTHS LATER

Im back at Hogwarts, and its horrible, like seriously its weird. Snape is headmaster and we have a new DATDA teacher and a new muggle studies teacher, they are brother and sister, the Carrows! I dont know thie first names really but i know they are death eaters. And really DATDA is now just Dark Arts and in Muggle studies she just says that muggles are wrong and should be dead. Snape as Headmaster is strange like there is no life at Hogwarts anymore and we hardly even see Snape other than meal times thats it. Thank fully for me being the dark lords daughter i can what i want and get away with it and my friends can too, seeing as my bestfriends, Eon, Hermione and Harry are away Horcruxe hunting, i spend most of my time with Neville, Seamus, Ginny, Dean and Luna Lovegood. Its nice really excpet the Carrows always pick on Neville except when im there as i crucio their ass and tell them to never hurt him again, and then they dont listen so again i crucio their ass. Right now i strolled down the corridor towards my Potions lesson when i was knocked back by something hard.

"Ugh watch were your going stupid blood traitor" They spat and i recognised the venom in the voice, it was Draco.

See over the past 2 months hes gave me such a hard time and i dont know why. Hes the one who assumed i wasnt pregnant, hes the one who assumed i had lied to him but no hes being a stubborn prick. Literally he hasnt hurt me physically but he always calls me names and things and again Pansy is always on his arms although he doesnt seem interested in her.

"yeah blood traitor, ouch that hurt! I dont care what you call me yanno Malfoy it doesnt hurt know more, what hurts is the fact you think im a liar! Im not that selfish! Just let this play on your mind, you've missed 4 months." I sneered and stood up walking away.

He didnt shout after me or anything just stood there, well i spoke the truth. He has missed 4 months of his little boys life, he doesnt even know he has a little boy, but hey im not going to tell him, i will hint to him when i want to but i am NOT telling him. I walked into potions late, i didnt care and neither did Slughorn, i just sat in the back not even taking part but Slughorn didnt care to push me as he knows of my situation and what ive had to do and done, well except kill Dumbledore and be a fake death eater but he knows not to push me incase i get my father onto him. I wouldnt ever threaten someone with my father unless i really hate them or they hurt my friends. I heard Draco walk into the room after me and again the school knew he was a death eater after the Carrows shouted about it in one of our lessons and obviously people spread it, so Slughorn knows not to pester him either, he sat in the only avalible seat, next to me, as Slughorn carried on with his class.

After class i headed to the common room because i couldnt be bothered with muggle studies. Oh right yeah, i made head girl! Basically because Snape is headmaster and a death eater he chose me and the head boy is Draco. We have a common room to share and our OWN dorms each and our own bathrooms, its really relaxing. Once i was in the safety of the common room, i grabbed my guitar and sat on thr sofa. I have wrote so many new songs and i wish i could sing them to the school like i used to but Snape nor my father would allow it so i just sing to myself sometimes in the common room or my room, mostly my room but when Draco is in class i sit in the common room. I strummed my guitar and just sung my heart out.

I can make the rain stop if I wanna,

Just by my attitude.

I can take my guitar, record a few bars,

And change a point-of-view.

I just entered this brand new world,

And I'm so open hearted.

I know I got a long way to go but I'm

I'm just getting started.

I'm over my head