~Part 10 - Bringing A Nightmare To Life~

I glared at Rita before my anger bubbled over.

"Excuse me? But who the fuck do you think you are? If your gonna make up a stupid pathetic story about me, atleast get some true facts about me, as in im a PUREBLOOD okay as in wizard father and witch mother who both came from purebloods! and secondly, DONT YOU DARE INSULT MUGGLE BORN WITCHES AND WIZARDS AS MY BESTFRIEND IS MUGGLE BORN SO DO US A FAVOUR AND FUCK-" I was cut off by professor McGonagall and Snap walking towards us, we had attracted a big crowd.

"Miss Kenzie, I didnt expect this language from a loyal Gryffindor never mind our prefect, 50 points from Gryffindor and a weeks detention with Professor Snape" McGonagall said emotionless, wow unfair 50 points and a weeks detention just for telling someone my mind.

"Oh thats just unfair!" I spat and stormed off back towards the castle, leaving everyone in shock with my behaviour.

I stormed through the corridors not caring who i shoved along the way, i was so mad right now i wanted to kill, literally wanted to kill. I ran into the common room and threw a vase across the room until it hit a wall and shattered, i then punched the brick work with my fist until i had blood pouring from my knuckles. Just as i went to do it again someone grabbed my arm, i spun round to see Professor Umbridge glaring at me.

"Violence is forbidden and so is being with 8 inches of a boy, you hugging Mr Malfoy is violation of this rule so detention tonight in my office" She smirked.

"Er well i cant as i have detention with Professor Snape so do one out of my face? You are not the boss around here, Dumbledore is! Also being within 8 inches of a boy? Draco is my boyfriend therefore i will hug him and kiss him, also we share a common room and dorm dingbat so i break that rule all the time" I half shouted pulling my hand from her grasp.

"You been away? Dumbledore is gone! I am the headmistress at hogwarts now! and you will have 2 detentions this evening then wont you? 7pm my office" She demanded and walked out of the common room. I waited a few minutes before i screamed and punched a wall again.

I slid down the wall and pulled my knees to my chest resting my head on them, as tears fell down my face. Why was i crying? I wasnt sad or upset, i was just angry so angry it was making me emotional, but then i guess ive never been in trouble with being a good student but now ive got myself detention and messed up. I stayed where i was a little longer until i saw the time was 6pm which meant dinner, i went down for dinner as normal but this time i was alone, i didnt want to sit with anyone so i sat alone. When i finished eating i realised it was nearly 7pm so i raced out of the hall towards Unmbridges office, i knocked and entered.

"Here take a seat, you will be writing lines for me! Here is a quill you wont need ink, write 'I must follow the rules' until the message sinks in" She smiled eviliy.

"Oh im sorry but i will not use this quill, i know what it does, it calves the words you write into your hand in a excruciating pain, so i use my own quill or nothing?" I replied with attitude.

"You will do as i say!" Umbridge raised her voice.

"You as a headmistress should know you are not allowed to harm students so no i will not do as you say as it involves pain, now goodbye" I smirked before walking out of her office towards Snapes potions classroom for my other detention.

I approached the door and walked in to see Draco sat writing lines already, why is he here? I walked to Snapes desk and he gave me parchment and told me to write lines 'i must use appropriate language in school' was what i had to write. Snape left the room and Draco turned round and smirked at me.

"What are you here for? What did you do?" I laughed.

"Well lets say Rita skeeter needed a trip to the hospital wing, my wand caused her some damage" He winked before finishing his lines which i did too.