~Part 9 - Scared For You~

5 DAYS LATER

----Draco's POV----

The last 5 days have been hell! Lauren saw Pansy kissing me, and it broke her heart. I didnt kiss Pansy, she kissed me but Weasley wouldnt let me explain, she sat on me and because shes got a fat arse and i was stuck then she grabbed my arms and put them round her and kissed me hard, i didnt even kiss back. Lauren went out of the pub crying i could hear her sobs and screams as the twins comforted her, i feel like a dick. After then i havent saw her anywhere, she wasnt at dinner that night and she wasnt in the dorm either then. The next day i saw one of the twins after dinner, George i think, outside so i asked him and he told me to stay away and whatever but i explained that she had been missing for atleast 24 hours and had missed four meals. He paniced and then we kinda joined forces along with his twin Fred after i explained about the Pansy thing, we spent hours looking for her but nothing, the past 4 days have been non stop searching. Even Harry, Hermione, Ron, Neville, Dean, Seamus and Ginny have started helping and yeah im that desperate to call them by their first names. She hasnt been at any meal for 5 days or any class and professors havent seemed to notice, she probably asked Dumbledore to cover for her or someone.

"Malfoy, she still not shown up?" One of the twins asked as we sat at the top of the astronomy tower.

"No...George?" He nodded and i continued. "I miss her so damn much, I really love her but i dont know where she is, We've looked everywhere even the forbidden forest" I cried again, damn!

Only George has seen me cry, i refuse to cry infront of anyone else as im a Malfoy and i need to keep my family name proud but i break infront of George as he was very close to my Lauren. He put his arm around me in support when Luna Lovegood came up the stairs wearing some crazy glasses.

"Hi Luna, are you okay?" George smiled.

"Yes thank you, i felt a weird sense up here so i came to check it out, Draco you have alot of Nargles around you, you are worried about Lauren" Luna dazed in her own world.

"Err yeah" I was unsure what Nargles where.

"Luna what weird sense did you get? when can you see nargles?" George questioned her as we both stood up.

"Nargles are fascinating really, they surround someone who is worried or hurt or upset, i can sense thousands up here" She wandered into the astronomy classroom and towards the supply closet.

"erm Luna, thats a supply closet, i dont think Nargles are in there" I said wearily incase i upset her, yes im thinking about her feelings as she is Laurens friend.

"No shh!" She silenced us then muttered a spell and then we could here soft cries and sobs coming from the closet.

"Who is crying?" Luna asked.

"Malfoy you dont think?..." George trailed off.

"Lauren!" We both spoke at the same time and Luna smiled to herself.

I went to open the door but it was locked.

"Crap ive forget the spell to open it!" i muttered angrily.

"Me too" George spoke just as angry.

"Alohamora" Luna smiled and opened the door and gestured us to stay put.

----Lauren's POV----

Ive not moved for 5 days, ive kept myself locked in this little room, only one person knows im here, and thats Dobby the house elf, he has managed to make the professors forget me for 10 days so they dont wonder where i am and look for me but if they see me then they remember me and the spell wears off instantly. I dont want to live anymore, whats the point if Draco isnt in my life? I havent eaten for 5 days and ive had a few sips of water but thats it, i cant bring myself to eat. Ive done nothing but cry all the time, i havent slept and i have bags under my eyes. Ive lost alot of weight and became terribley thin, its scaring me but right now i dont care if i do die my life isnt worth living really.