~Part 14 - Fake Date And The Smell Of Ammortenia~

I walked towards the astronomy tower, avoiding teachers since it was past curfew. I came to the steps at the bottom of the astronomy tower and took a deep breath before climbing up to the top. Once i was at the top i was hit with a icey wind which made me shiver, i pulled my robes tighter around me trying to savour my body heat. I looked around but i couldnt find Draco no where, i walked over to the balcony of the tower and looked out into the darkness as the wind blew against my skin making me shiver. After another 5 minutes i was sure my lips had gone blue due to the cold as were my hands, Draco still wasnt here. I went to turn around to leave to see him standing there just staring at me. I turned away from him and looked back over the balcony not caring about getting cold, i just didnt want to look at him. He walked over to were i was stood and stood next to me only he was staring at me.

"What do you want Malfoy?" I asked emotionless even calling him by his last name.

"I just wanted to see you" He whispered.

"You idiot! We share a dorm and a common room! If you wanted to see me you couldve very easily but no you make me come up this fucking tower where its freezing cold, my hands and lips have turned blue with cold! you comp-" I turned to face him in anger but he cut me off by crashing his lips onto mine.

His warm lips sent butterflies through my stomach but i pushed him away from me. We arent together now, as much as i do love him, hes changed and keeps many secrets from me and i hate it. I shook my head at him and felt another shiver ripple through my body, i ignored it and headed back to the dorm. Draco stayed silent and walked beside me, i didnt refuse as i didnt want to be alone but i didnt speak to him. Once we got to the portrait he mumbled the password and let me through first, i raced upstairs and ran into the bathroom to change into my PJs and brush my teeth and hair, when i was done i walked back into the dorm to see Draco already in bed trying to sleep but he was crying, i could see the moonlight making the tears glisten. It took all my strength not to run to his bed and kiss him or hold him but i had to stop myself and get into bed, i lay down and closed my eyes but couldnt sleep at all. I kept my eyes closed as i heard Draco whisper something.

"Goodnight angel, I cant believe ive lost you, i wont give up on you! I will get you back, i love you"

I tried hard to kept the smile on my lips getting any bigger so he didnt know i was awake. All night i was tossing and turning to fall asleep and when i did finally fall asleep i wished i hadnt.

-----

I was sat with all the death eaters at another meeting, the mission was completed, Dumbledore was dead. But Draco never killed him like the Dark Lord asked, i did it like Dumbledore told me. Unfortunately, the Dark Lord found out that Draco never killed him so he had to be punished in the hardent way possible.

"Draco please stand" The Dark Lord said with no expression.

Draco stood and i sat smirking at him, he deserved everything he got. The Dark Lord made a long speech about again how he had brought shame upom his family name just like his father had before he was sent Azkabhan. I blanked out what my father was saying and thought of all the good times i every had with Draco, i then remembered the bracelet he gave me in 5th year, it was still on my wrist with the heart charm with both our names on it. I felt a tear fall down my cheek but i caught it, i still love him. The words of my father were running through my mind as i finally caught on to what he was saying.

"AVADA KEDAVRA"

"NOOOOOOOOO!!" I Screamed as i saw a flash of green light hit Draco in the gut.

It was too late. He was dead.

-----

I woke up suddenly, tears pouring down my face! It was just a dream, it wont come true, i wont let Draco die! I didnt sleep the rest of the night, i waited up until sunrise before i took a shower and changed into my robes, i didnt want to style my hair so i just put it up in a high pony tail. I came out of the bathroom to see Draco awake and reading a book, wow hes awake early, he smiled weakly at me which i returned, does he know about me waking up in the middle of the night crying? No i doubt it. I left the dorm and headed to breakfast early, no one knew about Draco and my splitting up yet but its not their business, if they ask then i will tell them but if they dont ask im not gonna say anything. I sat at the Gryffindor table with Neville as we had a catch up about how our summer went, of course i made mine up about being in a safe house as no one knew of my death eater activities, even if they are fake to save the wizarding world, i have to act real.