~Part 12 - Summer At Malfoy Manor~

~~Recap~~

"Ah miss Lauren, how are you?" Dumbledore smiled putting his tea down.

"Very well thanks, I have a plan to bring down voldermort but it's dangerous" I whispered.

"I'm listening" was all he said.

~~~~~

"Well I have an idea that I could become a double agent, like become a death eater find out information and then report it to the order of the phoenix, with me being immune I thought it would be a great way as I can't die from spells, curses or potions! With Voldermort being my father he will think I'm genuine and he will believe me over others" I smiled at Dumbledore.

"That my dear is an excellent idea! Risky but brilliant! I will contact Severus Snape and he will take you to the next death eater meeting this evening and voldermort will be VERY pleased to see you! BUT tell no one of your special powers! Especially not your immunity!! The parcel Tongue people can know about but nothing else" Dumbledore said in a soft yet stern tone before he wrote a letter to Snape to say we are coming to his house so he can take me to the meeting

While we waited for Snapes reply, Dumbledore made all the Weasleys come into the living room to explain about me being a Riddle but he didn't talk about my plan! Mr and Mrs Weasleys were very nervous about it at first but then went back to normal. Once the explanation was over Dumbledore made up a lie about me staying in a safe house so I could stay where Voldermort wanted me to, I grabbed all my things as Snape sent a reply to Dumbledore agreeing with everything. I said goodbye to everyone and Dumbledore asked me to apperate us but I knew he meant transport us. We transported into Snapes house to see him already waiting for me, he spoke with Dumbledore before making me take his arm and we apperated to some big black house that looked fairly familiar but under the darkness I couldnt figure out why it was familiar. Snape told me to wait while he went in to speak to Voldermort although he calls him the dark lord. Within minutes Snape returned and let me walk in first. I walked down beside the long table like in my dream, many death eaters all sat staring at me but I kept my eyes on the grey coloured man at the head of the table.

"Ah Lauren My Darling Daughter! At last we are together and together we are VERY powerful! With you on my side I will be unstoppable darling" he spoke a snake like voice.

"Yes Daddy" I smiled sweetly making many Death eater gasp at how the Dark Lord has a daughter.

"Everyone meet My beautiful daughter Lauren Maya Riddle! She is now a death eater but she will not be concealed with a Dark Mark on her skin instead she will have this charm bracelet with does the same as a dark Mark" He held up a sparkling bracelet before he then attached it to my left wrist.

I smiled at him before taking the seat on his left, I gazed up and down the table and I saw Lucius Malfoy and Narissa Malfoy and someone I knew VERY well sat in between them, Draco Malfoy. He was staring at me his mouth open in shock horror at the fact I was now a death eater. I stared back at him in the same way and I was quite annoyed that he never told me as we don't keep secrets and I never told him about me becoming a death eater as I only decided when I got back to the Burrow! The Dark Lord was talking about some task but I wasn't listening really I was just staring at Draco, until the Dark Lord said Dracos name and I snapped my head in his direction wide eyed.

"Now now young Draco have you decided on how to go about your mission yet?" The dark lord spoke his voice evil.

"N-Not yet My Lord" Dracos voice shook with fear.

"Oh dear well here's your punishment... CRUCIO" The dark lord pointed his wand at Draco.

I felt tears in my eyes as Draco fell of his chair in pain, he was silent but I knew inside he was screaming in pain. I couldn't watch, he's my boyfriend annoyed at him or not I love him.