~Part 18 - A Life Leaves The World And Another One Enters~

--May 17th--

Todays the day! The day were it all will change drasitically, i have to kill Albus Dumbledore. Also im 8 months pregnat and my belly is alot bigger so i have to be very careful, i have already decided to use a concealment charm to make my belly flat but ive asked Dumbledore to place protectice enchantmets and charms on my belly too so my baby doesnt get hurt. Its also been 4 months since i last saw Draco, i mean he didnt see me or hear me so to him its 8 months, but it is 8 months since ive spoken to him and had a reply. I got dressed, left Molly a note saying i was safe with Dumbledore before Transporting to the man himself. I landed in his office and he smiled and welcomed me in, he offered me tea and some sherbet lemons but i denied and sat quietly, who knew that by tonight i have to kill this lovely humble man?

"Ah Lauren what can i do for you?" He smiled.

"Well you know about my task tonight well im 8 months pregnant and showing as you can see so i was going to ask could you place every protection spell you know on my baby so it isnt harmed, i know im immune but my baby may not be and also the concealment charm so i have a flat stomach its eay to move with and so death eaters dont know im pregnant!" I asked and Dumbledore agreed before starting with the protective charms and enchantments levaing the concealment charm till the end.

Once he was finished i gave him a hug, he knew it wasnt a see you later, it was a goodbye hug as the next time i see him i will be on the astronomy tower to kill him. I thanked him for everything and he reminded me to come to his office tomorrow, i nodded and said my good byes before walked throught the corridors of Hogwarts, it was quiet like they knew something was going to happen. I placed my dark mark bracelet on my wrist and it burned but i ignored it and went to the great hall seeing as it was dinner time and i was hungry. I kept my head down and sat at the end of the table alone to eat so no one would recognise me, luckily it worked and dinner was soon over, i checked the time 7:55pm. I apperated to the top of the astronomy tower but in the shadows as i saw Draco with his wand aimed at Dumbledore, Dumbledore was speaking with Draco then Snape and many death eaters including Bellatrix appeared all wand aimed at Dumbledore. I took a deep breath and walked infront of all of them making everyone but Snape and Dumbledore shocked.

"Your gonna get hurt the-" Draco stopped himself when he saw my flat stomach. "you- you lied to me...i thought-"

I never looked at him as i knew i would cry but really no i never lied the baby is fine, i will tell him that later. But now i have a task.

"Goodbye Lauren Remember" Dumbledore said.

"Avada Kedavra" I whispered and green sparks shot out of my wand and killed him.

Dumbledore fell back over the railings and off the Astronomy Tower, Bellatrix jumped and clapped and hugged me but i pushed her off me as she then made a dark mark above the castle. The death eaters cheered, Snape looked emotionless as always and Draco looked hurt, Snape escorted Draco away and left me standing there, but before he left Snape smiled and nodded at me discreetly telling me i had done Dumbledore proud and now i knew Snape had to take the wrath and say he killed Dumbeldore, as hes gonna change the Death Eathers minds with magic to make them believe he did it, Dumbledore had already explained this to me.I took several deep breaths until i heard footsteps, oh shit, I turned around to see Harry staring at me tears glistening in his eyes.

"what happened? I mean i saw Malfoy ready to kill Dumbledore then Snape was going to do it but then death eaters blocked my view and all i heard was the killing curse being whispered, it sounded like Snape, why are you here? They wouldve saw you?" Harry asked.

"I was in the shadows watching the scene unfold, Snape killed Dumbledore! I couldnt stop it because of my father, im sorry Harry" I started crying as did Harry, i was still angry with him about what he did to Draco but he needed someone right now.