~Part 13 - Back At Hogwarts~

~~Recap~~

I HATE YOU DRACO MALFOY" I roared at him and then transported to the forbidden forset near the grounds of Hogwarts.

Tears fluently glided down my cheeks as i sat on the cold dirt my back pressed up against the tree. Everything has changed, it feels like yesterday when we were just getting together and sneaking around and now we are both working for the Dark Lord but for 2 different purposes. Ive just walked away from the love of my life... I didnt hate him like i said a few minutes ago, it was far from hate...

Its just VERY strong love.

~~~~~

I woke up to dark surroundings which i noticed to be a forest, i then remembered last nights events and i felt myself crying again. I then remembered that all students are coming back to Hogwarts to start in their next year, for me and my friends its gonna be our 6th year except from Ginny who is starting her 5th year. I got up of the cold hard floor and dusted off my jeans, i realised that all my belongings are still at Malfoy Manor in Dracos room. Ugh, i mentally groaned before strolling through the forest to find the entrance which leads to the grounds of Hogwarts. I saw light as i came to the clearing of the forest but i was tired and didnt want to walk all the way to the castle so i transported to my dorm. It was empty apart from the two beds, it was strange at first but then i conjured up my song book amd started writing a song. It had been a while since i had wrote any new songs as i always write when i have some strong emotions about things and right now i was in the perfect posision to write a song

After about 2 hours, i had perfected the song along with lyrics to go with it. I wished to sing it for the school but having stage fright really didnt help me one bit, I used my wand to shrink my book before stuffing it into my pocket and walking to Dumbledores office. I spoke the password clearly and headed up the stairs and knocked on the door lightly. 'come in' i heard from behind the door.

"Lauren? I was expecting to see you before everyone else" Dumbledore looked at me over his half moon spectacles.

"If you dont mind me asking professor, why did you expect to see me before everyone else?" I questioned as to how he knew.

"It seems Mr Malfoy has a strong liking towards you so he told me about how you had vanished and he didnt know where you were! He sent me an owl seeing if i knew where you were and he is going to bring your belongings with him on the Hogwarts express whether you are here or not! But here you are so all is well, so what did you need me for?" Dumbledore smiled. Draco owled Dumbledore?

"Well i have some information on my my Father, and on a new mission! And i want to ask if i could do something?" I regretting saying the last thing but i knew i needed to confront my fear and it would help me get all the words i cant say out.

"What is the information? And i think i already know of the mission" Dumbledore didnt smile but kept a straight a face.

"Well, he found out about my immunity to spells as i defended Draco at the Manor over the summer! He is proud of me and trusts me with everything, and has put me incharge of the Death Eaters if anything is to happen to him, he wants me to take over from him in time. But he has told me ways i must protect him, he has Horcruxes, 7 to be exact. A diary, a ring, a diadem, a goblet, a locket, his pet snake nagini and the final one he didnt mean to make, Harry Potter. With each item destroyed he will die and will NEVER return, but Harry must be killed by Voldermort Headmaster" I paused before i continued to speak. "the mission has been given to Draco Malfoy, he must kill you or Voldermort will kill him and his Family"

"Ah yes i know of this mission and i have already spoke with Professor Snape about this, that is all handled! And as for that information, it is very valuble. When im gone there will be people looking for ways to destroy Lord Voldermort, but 3 people will want him gone more than anyone, Ron Weasley, Hermione Granger and Harry Potter will want him gone after my death! Do NOT tell them of the information you know straight away wait until you feel its right! with you being the daughter of the Dark lord, you also have a gift as when you are near a Horcrux you will feel dark, pain but it will lead you! Now what is you wanted to ask me could you do?" Dumbledore smiled after explaining.