Second time not so Lucky?

Start from the beginning

                I smiled into his chest as I wrapped my arm around his waist. He kissed me lightly on the top of my head. I broke away from him in the end as I looked into his piercing blue eyes. I smiled at him. He held onto my waist has he looked back.

                “I am going to go to the Training Room. Meet me there. I think everyone needs to talk,” I spoke.

                “We do but we will always be with you. Even though they did doubt you,” Alec spoke.

                I nodded my head and gave me a quick peck on the lips. I smiled as he walked into the bathroom. It was about 11:00 so I knew everyone would be up. I left the room and walked down the many corridors. I saw other people from the facility glance at me before walking away from me. Just great! Just what I need to keep my emotions calm.

                I kept my head high and walked down the corridors until I reached the Training Hall. It was a bit of a state from yesterday but I didn’t care. I sat down in the centre of the hall.

                I am in the Training Hall. I think we need to talk. I spoke clearly into Susan, Xander, Alastair and Alec’s minds.

                I sat crossed legged on the hall floor until I saw Xander and Alistair walk in. They were wearing their Training Gear. On their faces they wore guilty expressions. I stayed silent and waited for them sit down. They sat in front of me and kept their heads down. Their thoughts were similar. They felt stupid for doubting me and they knew that I was peeved. I stayed silent and waited. They both remained silent too.

                Susan was the next person to walk in. I was shocked. She was wearing jeans and a t-shirt. This was the first time I had never seen her in some business like clothing. She came over and also sat down on the floor with a serious look on her face. Alec was the last to arrive. He looked gorgeous. He had some fairly baggy jeans on with a tight fitting shirt which showed his six-pack. He walked in and sat beside me taking hold of my hand in his.

                I felt the familiar tingles ripple up my arm. I lightly shuddered under his touch. I would never get used to this. I looked at the three of them. I sighed. I was ready to start speaking.

                “Obviously the piece of Text came as a shock to everyone yesterday. It came the most of a shock to me. After everything I went through at the hands of these people I would never want to join them and I hate what they are fighting for. I would never willingly join them and you all know that. Only half of the Text is known the other half is far to Encrypted. There has to be more behind this. I am not a traitor and I find it annoying that you could possibly think such a thing. I don’t know how this will play out. I don’t know what the bond is but I will not join their side because I want to. It will never happen,” I stated.

                They all looked at me with the same guilty expression. Alec squeezed my hand reassuringly.

                “We are really sorry we doubted you Alexandria. We just saw the Text and assumed. We know you will always be on our side. We will just have to wait and find out what the Text really means,” Xander replied.