Ryder

Who would have thought that Beth worked with my best friend: I would ask him if he worked with anyone cute but he'd always say no, is he blind?

That guy is a liar, I'm going to have to mention this to him later. Beth, now she's beautiful and hot doesn't describe how good she looks.

But Noah does say there is an attractive girl that comes in on Friday nights for open mike night.

I always tell Franny that she should go because she could make more friends, but she always denies my offer even when I volunteer to go with her.

I just want her to be happy and lately she hasn't been and I guess that is because she hasn't been feeling well, she must have the flu or something.

Any way the reason that I came here tonight was because I was passing by and wanted to see if Noah could close up early; I know I'm a bad influence but I miss hanging out with him since he's been really busy working.

When I walked in I found a tiny little strawberry blonde haired girl cleaning up some of the tables while multitasking by texting on her phone.

I never knew she worked here; Noah definitely lied when he said he didn't work with any hot girls.

She sounded annoyed when I came in, I wonder what was bothering her.

My mind can't stop thinking about her, she has taken over my thoughts that it was hard to pay attention in school today and sleep last night.

I wonder what would have happened if I had actually hit her.

She could have gone into a coma or worse died because of me.

But more importantly why was she screaming?

All I know is that I want to know more about this girl, she is very intriguing.

My mouth reacts faster than my brain can register what I'm saying, but I offered to take her home.

"Um I don't know-" I stop her mid-sentence before she can shoot my offer down.

"I promise to go the speed limit and that you'll get home safe."

She looks at Noah as if he's the one full of answers and then she looks back towards me.

"Fine but no one finds out about this, not even West."

I guess she doesn't want her brothers finding out because her foster brothers even though one of them is my friend, they would rip my head off if anything happened to her while she was in my possession.

"You can leave now I'll tell boss man that we both closed up ok?" Noah says and Beth shakes her head in understanding while giving him a small smile.

"Dude you said no one hot worked with you."

I confess to my friend when Beth is out of ear shot; she went behind the double doors to take off her apron and gather her things.

I definitely can't let West know I think his sister is hot he'd probably rip my balls off because it is bro code not to date your friends sister.

I guess that rule was only made because if we did pursue something and it ended badly, then I'd probably lose my best friend as well.

But I would never want to treat Beth badly, she deserves to be treated like a lady and not a one night stand.

The double doors swing open revealing Beth with her belongings "You ready?" she asks looking at me with a blank expression on her face.

It's hard to read her when she wears a blank expression because you don't know what she's actually feeling; West does the same thing and it can get annoying during the times I want to help him.