Elizabeth

I woke up at six to the sound of someone screaming which causes my heart to restart and make me land on the ground ungracefully with a loud thump.

What is going on?

My thoughts are all confused based on how I woke up this morning so I take a few minutes to take in my surroundings to notice  that Red isn't down stairs.

Speaking of the devil she comes running down the stairs with a pile of clothes "I don't know what to wear!" she shrieks.

I laugh at her while the boys groan when opening their eyes to see what the commotion is.

I swear these boys can sleep through anything, like was I the only one that woke up to a high pitch screech? They only woke up because Res ended ur throwing a shoe at Dallas's head to stop his mumbling of her being crazy.

"For one ow that actually hurt and two, It doesn't matter what you wear it's just clothes, now be quiet" Dallas mumbles from under his blankets.

Red fires back "And your just a boy whose clueless and useless at the moment." It's never a good idea to get on her bad side especially in the morning when she's freaking out.

Since Red had an actual family and has actual relatives she is able to keep up with some of the latest fashion trends when she receives a gift for birthdays and holidays.

The rest of us don't complain about what we receive because we are thankful for what we have these days.

"Personally I think you should wear the black, tight three inch strap dress with Red heels" I try to offer fashion advice but let's face it I'm useless.

"I can't wear that to school I'll look like a whore! Besides I plan on wearing it this weekend when we go out."

Honestly some of the girls in our school dress like they are on the run way, so she could actually wear this and not necessarily get judged.

Oh boy Red just reminded me it's going to be another one of those crazy weekend nights.

These types of nights consist of all of us going out to some club or someone's house party making bets on to see how many numbers we can get and getting drunk.

Dallas or Red normally win because girls are addicted to the bad boys who are mysterious and the guys are interested in girls that stand out.

West and I like to play it on the low key side and just enjoy dancing with each other or just taking shots with one another.

"So then wear the black combat boots with jean shorts and a plaid shirt that you tie in the front" I suggest.

She squeals with delight happy that I could make the decision for her through her little brain fart but, she insist that I have to wear something similar to her outfit.

She always insist that we share clothes since I refuse to buy expensive clothing, I'm fine with my wardrobe because who cares if guys don't check me out; I mean with Dallas and West by my side they look so threatening that no guy dares to cross their path and the same goes for Red.

But Red is rebellious and likes to piss the guys off by wearing 'slutty' clothes as they put it to get the attention of horny teenaged guys.

West is the number one cage fighter in our county although, he's struggling with some personal things he is still known for his short temper.

Cage fighting has helped him, but people have heard stories about him when he loses it out side of the cage, so everyone knows not to mess with us but sometimes you will get that one out of towner who will regret that he came to the club that night.