Ryder

I woke up the next morning regretting that I opened my eyes.

I look around trying to find that obnoxious loud alarm, also known as my phone.

If it weren't my phone I would have thrown that thing at the wall to make it stop beeping. Iv actually learned from experience if you throw it really hard against the wall without a case it'll brake.

It is way too early to be up, like it should be child abuse to make kids get up this early for school.

I look around and notice that I'm not in my room, but my sisters and she's not here.

I guess she's getting ready for school since she always gets up at the crack of dawn to make sure we both have everything.

I'm having such an internal battle with myself of whether I should fall back asleep for a few more minutes or get up before I'm late.

Deciding that I'll probably be late for school I get up, but honestly with my driving I don't think it's possible for me to be late for anything.

I get out of bed and go across the hall to my room. I get my clothes that I need and head back into the hallway to shower.

My shower takes about ten minutes and then I spend another ten minutes making sure my hair is jelled to a point.

"Franny! You ready!" I yell out not knowing what part of the house she was in. "I've been ready, now hurry the fuck up!" And there is my sister, the grumpy not so morning person she is in all of her glory.

In the mornings I always try and give her space because it takes her awhile to wake up sometimes.

I run down the stairs and run out the door. Franny is already sitting in the passenger seat of my car since hers is having problems.

She has her own car but it's also tradition that we always drive together on the first day of school.

I jog to my car and throw my bag in the back; after that I get into the driver's seat and quickly put on my seatbelt, throwing the car in reverse.

I speed down the road going about 85 mph since it's the country roads.

Once we get to school I park my car in the senior lot and get out to get my bag.

I walk with my sister into the school and I'm greeted by two of my three best friends; Noah and Isaac.

Knowing West, he'll probably be running late since he comes from the gym.

"Dude I so don't want to be here" Noah complains. "Why not? it's like a national 'help the new girl's day', so stop the pouting" I chime in.

They all laugh and Franny rolls her eyes and leaves to go catch up with her friend Lola.

We arrive at our lockers which are a little spaced out from each other and look at our schedules.

First period I don't have with any of the guys which sucks since I'll be suffering alone.

We put our new supplies for the new school year in our lockers and then I head in the opposite direction from them.

Lucky for them they have first period together, whereas I'll be bored on the first day during the introductions.

I take my time walking to class though and see a girl looking at her schedule like it has three heads.

She must be new because I don't think I have ever seen her before.

But something in the back of my head is telling me that I know her from somewhere.

I don't remember where I know her from, but I think I've seen her from time to time: I really have no idea, but all this thinking at this hour is seriously causing a head ache.