Accident

Rayanna's pov

When I wake up it was really peaceful which is really weird. I get up and look around the boys are nowhere to be seen. I got up and headed to the bathroom to get ready for the day, still half asleep I didn't pay attention to what was going on around me. As I brushed my teeth I Heard singing as I looked over I saw the most horrific scene ever.  " ugh oh for the love of all thing holy lock the door when your showering" I yelled as I slapped a hand over my eyes. " well pay attention to what's going on around you" said Grant letting out a chuckle. "I wouldn't have to if you would just lock the door like a normal human being and why the heck do we have a see through shower curtain" I screamed at him. " you know what never mind I'm going out I'll see you later".

I arrived at a random coffee shop and went inside. I waited in line till it was my turn to order." Hey could I get a steeped green tea with 2 sugars and 1 cream please". " yes that's $2.05". I handed the cashier the money said thanks and left. On my way home the song timber came on the radio so I decided to sing along. " it's going down I'm yelling timber you better move you better dance. lets make a night you won't remember I'll be the one you won't forget. The bigger the are the harder they fall timber". Then a jolt and the sound of smashing glass my car flipping and then I finally noticed that I just got hit. I could feel blood dripping down my face while I tried to stay awake. Black dots clouded my vision as I got dizzy. I remember the sounds and the smells but that's it as I feel into the deep oblivion called unconsciousness.

I woke up to The most annoying sound ever a constant beeping. As I opened my eyes I saw a white ceiling. "Why am I here" I asked nobody particular. " gosh you have to stop doing this or I'm going to be dead before I turn 20" said Max harshly. "I'm sorry but what can I do about it it's my job". " ya well I'm gonna sign you out then were going home" Max said as he exited the room.

When we got home the door was slightly ajar so Max pulled out two guns and passed one to me. We went inside and say our apartment demolished and there was blood on the floor. Grant was missing, walked towards the bedroom and saw written on the wall in  Latin was "Dedi te et ipse morietur". Meaning surrender yourself or he dies! "dang it".