The hide out

Unknown pov*

After getting back from putting the cameras in those stupid agents apartment I went on my computer and turned it on. On the screen I saw the girl sitting beside the hurt one and the other guy still sleeping on the couch.
I sat watching them for about a hour the the girl got up and went to bed.

Rayanna's pov*
I jut sat there staring at him what does he mean who am I we've known each other since we were 5. I then hear Grant laughing " haha you should have seen your face just kidding Raya don't take everything so serious". I then got up and yelled " you idiot I thought you were serious gosh thought I would have had to take you to the hospital". " you know what I don't care anymore I'm going to school idiots". I get to school I'm a few minutes and go straight to class. The day passes very fast and as I'm heading to my car I see Will coming towards me.
"Hey Will what's up" "just wondering if u wanted to finish that project now"he says as my phone rings. I look at my phone and see a message saying they found another one of the dark ones hide outs and to go check it out. "Hey Will I gotta go I'm sorry maybe tomorrow" "can I come with you I need a ride". "Sorry but no" "plz I really need a ride" " no" "fine then I'll jut follow you". "Fine come" I mutter as I walk to my car with Will following behind. I started the car and went to the hide out. When we got there we hopped out "Will can you stay in the car plz". " What? No I'm coming with you" "no it's dangerous your staying in the car Will okay". "No I'm coming sorry" " fine it's out life do what you want" I said as

I spun around and headed toward the building and Will followed. As we got to the building I opened the door and I reached behind and grabbed my gun. "Why the heck do u have a gun?" "Um so I can protect myself so I don't die"." Just stay close and be quiet" we slowly started to creep forward. As we continued waking I saw something move out of the corner of my eye. I spun toward the movement pointed my gun and said" come out with your hands up or I'll shoot".

As someone stepped out of the shadows I saw a boy about my age."Who are you and what are you doing here" "Rayanna what are you doing put the gun down someone's gonna get hurt" Will yelled at me. "SHUT UP Will answer the question NOW" I yelled while still pointing then gun at the other guy. He then put his hands up and said " David my name is David and I was kiddnaped and when they left they left me here". "K David you stay here with Will I'll continue looking through the building. If you try anything I'll kill you and Will if you need anything just yell at me and I'll come help k". I start to head down a dark hallway checking every room as I went as I got to the last door and opened it I started to feel sick at the site in front of me. There was a body covered in stab wounds and cuts with a swollen face from a beating. Puddles of blood everywhere I couldn't Even tell the the age the gender nothing because of the wounds and blood. I then bent down and took a DNA sample to send to the agency and turned to left to got back to the boys. As I closed the door I then herd " RAYANNA HELP please "