Introduction

Disclaimer!!

"Kung ano mang pagkakahawig at pagkakatulad ay di po sinasadya. Ang mga nakasulat po ay pawang base sa imahinasyon and wala pong kaugnay sa realidad o totoong pangyayari."

Read at your own risk.

TERMS:

Sorcerers and Sorceress:

-They use magic through magical instruments like rings or necklace and don't need any wands unlike their fellow magic users; wizards and witches. Some powerful Sorceress can use their magic even without using magic instruments. 

18th birthday of sorcerers and sorceress:
-The mortal body of sorcerers will now turn to immortal and the power they inherit from their Family's Bloodline will be visible. Some of them can have their own wand as a magical instrument to release their magic if only they have mixed bloodline with witches and wizards which is not impossible but forbidden.

Wizards and witches: 
-People that use magic by using wands compared to Sorcerers they are dependent on their wands but powerful wizards and elders do not need wands to use their magic. They have innate powers which they can use to cast spells. They can not use other magical instruments but they can use magic brooms to fly just like sorceress.

13th birthday of witches and wizards
- They will now have an immortal body and wands along with their born magic (controlling natural elements like fire, water, air and earth) through wands and spells.

Werewolves:
-They are immortal and can transform to their human forms. They follow their Pack/Tribe's  leader. The Power of their leader can be challenged through one on one combat and losing means leaving or becoming an Omega in the Pack(lowest rank).The oldest son or daughter of an Alpha,he or she can inherit his father's position but only if the Pack agreed and they see your power to lead.

Pack: Tribe or Werewolves living together and their leader known as Alpha.

Mates- werewolves other half who was chosen by the Moon Goddess to be their wife/husband.

13th birthday of werewolves- they can turn to a werewolf and be immortal.

18th birthday of werewolves- werewolves can smell and find their mates and mark them (but some werewolves can't recognize their mates even they've turned eighteen)

Alpha: the most powerful werewolf in the pack and leader of the pack.

Beta: the second rank and follows the Alpha as second most powerful werewolf in a pack

Guardians: is the group of most powerful wizards and witches along with sorcerers and sorceress that protects the Magical Kingdom. 

Familia: the entire clan of witches and sorcerers

The Four Main Kingdoms in the World:

Vlad/Blood Kingdom- for the blood-sucking vampires

Magic Kingdom- for magic-users the wizards, witches, sorcerers and sorceress

Canine Kingdom- for the fearless werewolves and formed by different packs.

Mortal Kingdom- for powerless humans and also the place where punished or deserters from different Kingdoms hide.

I am a sorceress 

the one who can create poisons, 

that can harm innocent lives.

I don't know, why?

I am a sorceress even though my parents are all werewolves

That's the reason why I left my pack and my parents

I am not like them!

 I don't even shift when I was eighteen

Finally, I discovered WHO I AM and WHAT I AM.