twenty-two

4 months.. lmao again. I suck.

Enjoy I guess, ALSO HEADS UP FOR TYPOS AND READ THE AUTHORS NOTE AT THE END LOVE YOU

Erica's POV

I watched as Scott and Stiles walked through the front doors of the school. When I was little, before Luke became my brother and well before I got these "powers", I went to school with both of them. I wasn't always this pretty I used to be the nerd who got picked on at recess and who nobody would want to sit with. That was until one day these two boys came and sat with me at lunch. Everyone watched and pointed at them but they didn't care. Katie was friends with Scott for a very long time and even she laughed at them then too. They talked to me that whole day. But it didn't last, a few years later middle school came around and they ignored me and forgot about me again. This led into high school, but then came Luke. He got me through everything, kept me safe and made sure I was happy. The whole step-sister thing was a hoax to get people to believe us, but he was like a brother to me. Scott and Stiles left me when I needed them the most and they will pay for that. They don't remember me because of my makeover, and also the fact that I left the country for a little bit. But luckily I won't have to wait that long to get my payback. I already crossed off Katie by getting her and Calum to break up.

2 more weeks.

I closed my locker smirking and walked towards Luke.

Katie's POV

Walking through the front gates I immediately made eye contact with Calum and smiled. He walked up to me and we walked over to my locker.

"It feels like every day this school covers another building with Prom decorations," Calum spoke, looking at the hallway in awe.

I chuckled, "yeah this school takes Prom really seriously which is why I'm bummed we won't experience it that much this year." A sad expression fell upon my face as I looked at a poster with Ashley's Prom queen nomination.

Calum sighed and gave me a reassuring smile before realization became apparent, "Scott told me about what happened with Luke yesterday. Did he hurt you?" His jaw clenched at the idea of Luke and I.

"I'm fine Calum, thanks for worrying though." Before he could say anything the bell rang signalling the start of 1st period.

I closed my locker to hear the most ear piercing scream. The kind that you could only hear from. A Banshee.

I looked Calum dead in the eye and said, "That's Lydia."

We ran down the hall towards the library where we heard the sound come from. Inside kids were running out as if they were fleeing for their lives. The next thing I saw made me realize why. A big hole was in the library windows and their stood Lydia, Scott, and Stiles all facing someone.

Her dark brown hair was wet and in her face. Her eyes were red and the color from her face was flushed. But through it all, I recognized her, we all did.

Allison.

I slowly walked to Lydia with Calum behind me confused as ever. Allison saw me and growled, she then looked at Lydia, then Stiles, and then Scott. But when she looked at Scott something in her sparked and she almost looked normal.

Allison just stood there staring at us with deep hatred. She was wearing the same outfit from the day she died except she took off the coat. Luke and Erica walked up from behind her. That's when I noticed the body in front of Allison. Deep gashes were in the boy's neck who was dead. They didn't turn him into a demon, they simply just killed him...

"Allison?" I asked standing next to Lydia. Her eyes twitched and she looked at me as she recognized my voice.

"She won't respond, she's under our control," Erica informed blowing a bubble with her gum.

"How is she alive? How is she here?.." Scott questioned getting more flustered by the second.

"We have some friends up in the mountains. They do a lot for us," Luke explained looking at Allison with a proud look, "anyways we brought her here to show you that we are capable of a lot. Obviously you must know that since you read about me in that book of yours." He glanced at the table in front of Stiles where the book on demons we picked up a while ago, was lying. Luke made eye contact with me and quickly looked away, "don't bother trying to get stronger and doing all these things in order to prepare for our battle. You. Will. Lose. End of story. Allison right here is a prime example of why you should not mess with us. Any of us. See you in two weeks." Luke smirked and started to walk towards the back exit, followed by Erica. Allison stood staring at Scott for a few more seconds before she too followed Luke. 

As soon as they left the main doors burst open and in came the sheriff with paramedics behind them. None of us had blood on us so we weren't subject to anything. As they went to the dead body, I turned to Scott. He stood still, staring at where Allison was standing. Malia and Kira ran in asking what happened. As Stiles explained Scott looked at me and spoke.

"He finally got to me Katie. He found the one thing that would weaken me."

I looked at him confused before asking, "what do you mean?"

"Allison is out of control now, he brought her back knowing that I'd have to kill her," he paused. "He wants me to kill Allison." He looked down to the ground and sighed before walking out of the library.

"Poor Scott he's gone through so much and now this," I spoke directing it at Calum.

"Who is Allison and why is she so important to him?" He asked confused on why we were so emotional over her.

I sighed, "Allison was Scott's first love she meant the world to him. Last year we went against this evil spirit called the nogitsune and in the crossfire Allison was stabbed. She died in his arms." Tears started to well up in my eyes at the thought of her. Allison and I were always close she was basically my sister. When she died it took its toll on each one of us. Scott especially. Calum brought me into a hug to comfort me, and I hugged back.

As I stood there in his arms I wondered about him and I. Calum would never lie to me so maybe he wasn't when he told me that Erica threatened him to kiss her. I miss him either way, but it just wouldn't be the same if we got back together. I pushed the thoughts away as we pulled out of the hug.

"Okay guys we have about 2 more weeks before prom to figure out how the hell to stop Luke and his newly built... army? Yeah," Stiles stuttered still clearly freaked out.

We all nodded and proceeded out of the library and to our first period classes. I walked in to see Scott's desk empty. Sighing I took a seat at my desk and pulled out my binder.

These next 2 weeks should be interesting.

A/N: hey look Erica got some pov action in this one.

okay so I haven't written this story in 4 months because high school has made me a lot busier then I first thought it would be like. I am super sorry guys I didn't have the time or the motivation to write. Recently a lot of people started reading this book so I decided to update for those of you still reading it. I am going to try and speed up the book so I can write another one about The Flash.

By the way I am now OBSESSED with The Flash just a heads up.

also can we just talked about the season finale for teen wolf GOD DAMN THE AMOUNT OF REMEMBRANCE FOR ALLISON I CRIED SO HARD.

sorry about the late update guys

MAKE SURE TO COMMENT AND VOTE AND SHARE THE STORY WITH YOUR FRIENDS!!!!