eighteen

sorry I haven't uploaded in a while lmao. I had this class for 2 weeks from 9am-4pm (basically school omfg) and then right after we went n a cruise and I was just hella tired but I'm back and am ready to upload a little more often :)

I also just discontinued Diamond Hearts so that gives me more time for this story ;)

GUYS FHSHISEG THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 1K READS OMFG THIS IS THE BEST THING EVER ILYSM IF YOU ARE READING THIS BECAUSE THAT MEANT YOU ARE CONTRIBUTING TO THE 1K READS SO ILYSM AND YEAH THANK YOU!!!

enjoy!

Calum's POV

I walked into school this morning feeling like absolute crap. I couldn't get a wink of sleep last night and that resulted in me being cranky this morning. Pushing the doors to the main building open I walked in. Prom was now another step closer and it felt as if each day something else was happening for it. Today there was a table set up for the "prom set-up committee" sign-ups, and surprisingly there was a line waiting to sign-up. Making my way through the crowd my eyes found Katie standing at her locker in front of her mirror, examining something on her neck. Ignoring it I went straight to mine. Opening it up I took out the books I needed and shut it again, and found myself looking at Luke.

"Hey buddy." He smirked leaning onto the lockers beside him.

"What do you want Luke?" I asked already done with his bullshit.

"I just wanted to tell you that I went to visit Katie yesterday. And boy is she amazing," he sighed and my eyes grew wide. You could physically see the fume from my anger shooting out of my ears. I grabbed him by his collar and slammed him into the wall, only receiving a smirk in response. My eyes turned red, which in this case was a good thing since I was totally fine with blowing his head off.

"Ah ah ah," he taunted shaking his head disapprovingly, "don't wanna let out the secret now do we?" he spoke, looking at the people who were starting to stare at us.

Letting go of his collar but still staying close to him I spoke, "If you ever hurt her I swear Luke I will come for you." I growled through my gritted teeth. Huffing, I readjusted my backpack that was on my back and walked away. Where was I going? I don't know. Anywhere far from that disgusting son of a bitch.

That day that I "cheated" on Katie didn't really happen how she and everyone else thinks it happened. Erica approached me and threatened me if I didn't go into the band room with her. I kept trying to push her off but she wouldn't budge. And then the door swung open and there stood the love of my life. Yeah that's right I was in love with Katie, still am. I knew from the moment she opened up to me and brought me into her pack that I had to make her mine. I would never cheat on her. She's way better than Erica that is 100% sure. Even if we don't get back together it's still my moral obligation to protect those who I love, and I love her.

I ended up going to class early and just slumping into my seat. Pulling out my phone and headphones I quickly started to blare my music through my headphones. Amnesia by 5 seconds of summer started to play and I groaned realizing my phone was only trying to make me feel even worse with myself. Cause following that song came a sad string of breakup and love songs.

Katie's POV

I walked into school this morning uncomfortable as I had ever been. Luke's text just kept running through my head the whole morning, and I have been so paranoid.

"you're mine now."

I hate him. And worst part is that he gave me a hickey. Honestly he deserves a taste of his own medicine. Walking over to my locker I quickly took out the books that I took home for homework. Which I didn't finish either way because of the fact that Luke came over. Opening up my locker, I put the books in and checked my neck in the mirror, that I kept in my locker, making sure no one could see the hickey. Looking at the reflection I spotted Calum walking towards his locker. A little bit of the concealer rubbed off and that's when I realized I left my concealer at home.

"Fuck!" I cursed to myself. Setting my hair in front of my face and covering up the hickey to the best of my ability, I quickly grabbed the books I needed. Slamming my locker shut I started walking towards Luke's locker. Weird enough he was at a locker alright, just not his. Calum's. The hallway was filled with students, so obviously I couldn't beat the living shit out of him here, but I will sometime.

He noticed my presence and started to ONCE AGAIN smirk.

"Luke we need to talk," I spoke trying to stay calm.

"Sure baby girl anything for you," he said giving me a wink.

I rolled my eyes before replying, "whatever happened yesterday is over. I don't like you, matter of fact I hate you. And there will never be anything more than that. I'm not yours and I never will be. Get that through your head, or you'll be really disappointed," I took a breathe, "And really. A hickey? Very mature."

He coughed before replying, "Oh sweet, innocent Katie. You think that just because you say something, it means I'll actually listen? Well then you must be bullshitting yourself if you think that's the case." He took a step towards me and I stepped back, slightly scared at this point, running into someone.

"Get away from her." Scott. He growled at him, which only caused Luke to scoff.

"Scott. The mighty, mighty Alpha. Long time no see." He started to grin deviously. Scott grabbed my arm and pushed me behind him. That's when I realized that the bell had already rang and we were the only ones not in class.

"Listen here Luke. I don't know what kind of sick game you're playing but you need to stop. Or that battle you are looking for will come a lot sooner than you expected." Luke had a few inches over Scott, but Scott was still able to stand firm and tall.

"You guys honestly have no idea what you're messing with, do you?" He started to walk backwards. "I guess you'll find out at prom then." He smirked before turning around and walking a few steps before completely turning invisible. Gone from our sights.

My eyes widened and I almost screamed. WHAT DID HE JUST DO. I took a few steps forward in front on Scott and shook my head, before whipping around to face him.

"Did you see that too or am I just losing it?" I questioned him pointing back to the area where Luke disappeared from.

He nodded his head, "for now we have to head to class but after school we're gonna have to talk to Deaton."

I followed him back into class where he made up some excuse for the teacher on why we were late as I took my seat. I looked up to find Calum looking my way. But his eyes were looking at my neck. I quickly covered some hair onto my neck, making it look just like a subtle hair flip. And focused my attention back to Mr. Green who was now telling us to take out our Romeo and Juliet books.

I wonder if Calum knew who I got the hickey from.

Calum's POV

Luke.

a/n: so that was another crappy chapter for this crapily(??) written story lmao.

next chapter will involve the pack more haha. And I promise to get that out to you guys sooner than I did with this one. Sorry about that by the way. :(

once again thanks for 1K love you :))