you

dear park jimin ,

I am currently writing this as I board a plane to find you.

its been a year, and I never stopped thinking about you.

from your past letters, I learned that you're doing great and that you still miss me as much as I do.

jimin, I know you waited for long for my last book, but the time has finally come. tomorrow evening you will get to read the last book I'll ever write.

its not that I don't enjoy writing, its that I have to catch up with a certain someone who I fell in love with.

jimin, I can't wait to have you in my arms.

; min yoongi

-

I would have never been able to write this last book without the letters from a certain someone who made me fall in love with literature all over again.

-

; jimin smiled as he read the front page of the new book he had just purchased.

12 months didn't change the younger boy a lot, he still loved to read and to drink coffee at odd hours.

one year made jimin miss the boy who he fell in love with, but now that he was learning to heal, he was ready to love the older boy.

; yoongi stood on the other side of the door, as he fixed his tie with one hand, while the other held the roses.

with a knock to the door, yoongi waited to see the smile that invaded his dreams.

as the door swings open, yoongi is left speechless.

standing in front of him, is none other than park jimin .

the boy with the brown eyes who made yoongi melt, and the lips that made him tremble in anticipation to be kissed.

upon seeing the older boy , jimin rushes forward to hug him.

"now it feels like home." jimin says as he buries his head deeper into yoongi's chest.

because home wasn't a roof and four walls; home was 2 eyes, lips, a heartbeat that had a certain rhythm of its own and the smell of books.

+

t h e e n d