park

dear mr.min,

I can't believe I'll be meeting you soon, just in a couple of hours. you have always been my inspiration to keep going.

mother and father always spoke of inspiration. they said it could make your life brighter if you had something that motivates you.

but mother and father never spoke of a male who would sneak into rooms to do mischievousness. I wish they had told me so I would have yelled instead of being frozen.

nobody knew how much of internal pain I had bottled up.

and when mother and father died, that's when i experienced complete loneliness.

you dont know until it happens to you.

; park jimin

-

; jimin scrubbed his skin harder feeling the fingertips that have haunted him linger on his skin.

it has been years but jimin still feels like he is being touched.

he rests his head against the wall and let's the water wash away the tears that fall.

; yoongi watches as the Starbucks continues to fill up with people.

the only reason yoongi was willing to do this was because he hoped to meet park jimin.

the older boy knew the burden jimin carried yet he wasn't running away, he was running towards him with his arms wide open.

ready to catch him when he falls

come to a place only you and I know.

+

one of these nights has been on replay :)