for

dear mr. min,

he is back, I cannot bear to live in the same place he does.

I want to leave this place more than anything, yoongi I'm ready.

im sorry to say this but I'm leaving tonight. Leaving my pain and you behind, it doesn't mean that I'll ever stop writing to you.

but I'll be gone for now.

; park jimin

-

I don't know what I can do to make you stay.

-

; yoongi quietly read the last letter from the younger boy. he couldn't believe what he was reading.

the older boy had finally met the boy that ignited wild fires in his heart, but now they had to be put down.

somehow, yoongi understood what jimin meant; he didn't know the younger boy's emotions but he understood them.

the older boy hoped for a day where he will be reunited with jimin, and maybe their feelings would still remain.

he hoped that was the case, with every living cell in his body.

; jimin didn't look back as he boarded the plane, because even if he did, he knew yoongi wouldn't be standing there waving goodbye.

the younger boy wanted to run into yoongi's arms and tell him that he wasn't strong for everything.

but he couldn't, putting on a brave face jimin sat on his seat as the plane was up in the air.

"soon." jimin said leaving his head against the small window, looking down as they went higher and farther away.

+