please

dear mr. min,

I started re-reading 'once a fall' ; somehow now I feel closer to you since we both love autumn so much.

but spring just might be the best season, because its the start of something. its the beginning of something new; as much as people don't like change there's no way to avoid it. its simply inexorable.

maybe that's why I fell in love with your book so much; it shows how much a person can change due to life experiences.

you are the experience mister min; I have changed for the better because of your books.

thank you so much

; park jimin.

+

'let all your past problems travel with the wind before you start fresh. there are no new beginnings until you put an end to the person you were before.'

; yoongi wrote on the timeline of his favorite website; yourauthors.com
it was a place for him to be able to communicate with his fans.

but there was one fan who yoongi admired so much. the choice of his words, his boldness, and the pure affection each word held.

even though yoongi knew all about words, he couldn't help but feel fascinated by the beautifulness that radiated off of the fan.

; jimin wanted to believe that those words were meant towards him. but why would they; he was just a fan of an international author that every body loved.

'its probably a quote that related to the book.' jimin thought to himself afraid that if he got his hopes up, he would just be disappointed in the end of it all.

; both boys smiled at their laptops, but when they got up the spell was broken. because no matter the words spoken, they were in completely different worlds.

but opposites attract don't they ?

+

im falling in love with this story ♡