Chapter 28: He's back...

Author POV

The school day ended with tears of joy, and the remembrance of friendship and forgiveness for (F,n). It was.... Perfect. But nothing can be perfect for long. Especially now. For in a tower near the Eiffel Tower stood (F,n)'s former guardian and one the villains of this story, Hawkmoth, also known as Papillon. The evil man looked at the city of Paris through his butterflies, watching his "puppet" do her job.

Hawkmoth laughed a bit, knowing she already knew about his evil deeds.

"Just a few more weeks...."

He muttered to himself as he watched her be surrounded by her so-called "friends" and smile. He glared at her, and held out his hand. A white, pure butterfly flew into his hand, and he filled it with evil.

"Go corrupt everyone in the school. Make them hate (F,n) (L,n). Fill her with hatred and sadness and anger, and let me corrupt her mind. Go! Quickly."

The butterfly flew out of the big window and to the school's chimney. The akuma flew to Chloe, easily possessing her with darkness. Hawkmoth smirked at the butterfly's target and began his work. A red mask fit itself on Chloe's face.

"Hello Queen Bee. I am Papillion. I'm aware that this (F,n) character has taken your popularity and your class. Would you like to have your revenge?"

"Of course, Papillon. What must I do for you?"

His fist clenched and he smiled.

"Nothing. But make everyone hate (F,n) (L,n)."

Chloe grinned, happy.

"Easy. That's what I was planning anyway."

A dark laugh escaped Hawkmoth's mouth, as a bubbly purple substance surrounded Chloe's body. All that changed was a bumblebee bracelet appearing on her wrist, where the akuma was held in. It had created an object by itself to possess the girl with, an almost impossible task. If the akuma possessed Chloe using her item, then her clothes would change too, so Hawkmoth sacrificed a bit of his power.

Chloe stared at the bracelet, smiling to herself. She would finally have revenge on (F,n). She touched the charm on top of the bracelet, and a small object appeared on her fingertips.

"Sabrina, come here."

The homework slave ran over to her.

"Yes Chloe?"

Chloe wrapped Sabrina in a one-armed hug, and sneakily put the object on her. The object stuck.

"Oh nothing. Just wanted to ask... What do you think of (F,n)?"

Sabrina scowled and a dark shadow fell on her face.

"I hate that bitch."

Chloe laughed, hugging Sabrina in success.

"Good Sabrina! Now come. Let's go back to my dad's apartment building! He built a personalized room just for us."

Sabrina's eyes sparkled.

"R-really? Let's go then!"

Chloe tapped her bracelet charm, and put the object on anyone she could secretly. It was a hard task, yet so easy for Queen Bee. Sabrina saw her put the mysterious object on Kim's shoulder, but dismissed it as nothing and letting her excited ness flow through her instead.

So far, 6 people were hypnotized to think they hate (F,n).

(F,n) POV

I was going to walk home with Marionette and Alya, since Marionette's bakery was closer than I thought. My bag was over my shoulder, and Phobia hid herself in there because she claimed she was a good artist and wanted to draw on my notebook. Meh. I just let her. Why not? No one can see it.

Hmm... I feel like something's wrong here.... I looked back to Marionette and Alya, who were next to me chatting.

"Hey guys, I feel like something bad gonna happen. Any ideas?"

They shook their heads and we kept on going. I wonder... Maybe I-

I couldn't finish my sentence. My face was hit with a pole, or rather, I ran into the pole. A stinging sensation burned on my forehead and cheek, and I landed on my butt. Marionette and Alya were trying to contain their laughter, but when they tried talking, all I heard was laughing.

"We speak nothing of this."

They nodded, still smiling.

"Again, we see the grace of the sass queen. Good job."

I looked behind me, and there was Adrien and Niño. They were both smiling. Fluffing- how much more embarrassing could this be?!? My face was red from embarrassment and frustration. Why world, why did you do this to me?!? I glared warily at Adrien.

"Shut it Agreste. You don't understand the world inside my head."

They all rolled their eyes.

Hiriko walked towards us, on her way home probably. She saw me on the ground glaring at everyone and everyone laughing at my stupidity. The red marks on my face were not fading away. Then, she came to me and helped me up, like a GOOD friend would.

"Thanks Hiriko. You're the only nice one here."

I hugged her after she nodded her head, as if saying 'no problem'. Then Hiriko stood in front of me.

"Are you guys bullying her?"

Her voice was quiet, yet demanding. I laughed nervously.

"Hiriko, no, they were just laughing because I ran into a pole. It's fine, really."

Her eyes widened, and she walked back slowly.

"Oh. I understand. Well, you should've helped her up."

She pointed to the four in front of me. Then Hiriko walked away. Such a good person. Hmm... All of a sudden, my former guardian and care taker Hawkmoth came to mind. No, he's a bad person. Worse than anyone. I will find you Hawkmoth.

And I will defeat you.

Author POV

Hawkmoth was weakened, however. Slowly, his power was being drained by his own kwami. The villain glared at nothing, cursing a bit from his headquarters. For his kwami has moved to another miraculous, and power was being taken away, moving to the new miraculous. He clenched his fist tightly in both success and defeat.

"Papillon. I will have your miraculous. No matter the cost. With the power you stole from me, I can finally have the Black Cat miraculous and Ladybug miraculous."

(AN. Yay a new chapter! My uncle says I should stop playing on my phone so much. Screw him. Can't he just be satisfied with me being myself and making a good story? My doctor thinks I'm texting all the time. My dad thinks I'm just staring at my phone for hours. Can they please leave me alone? I just wanna be happy, but NOPE. Guess not. I'm taking a two week break prolly tho, so I don't have to be the stupid piece of shit named Fiona. Bye! ^-^)