Chapter 1- Introduction

(F,n) POV

I looked at Hawk Moth, my caretaker, groggily and tired. I checked the time on my phone.

7:30?!?!?

"HAWK MOTH WHY DID YOU WAKE ME UP SO EARLY?!?"

He stayed silent, but stuck his hand out, revealing a bag with school supplies in it.

"Hawk Moth? What is this?"

I stared at the bag in his hand.

"It's a bag."

With an expressionless face, I kept my eyes on the bag with books and writing stuff in it.

"I know. And what do I do with it? I can't defeat Ladybug and Chat Noir with a textbook."

Hawk moth smirked, a sign that he was amused.

"It's for school. The high school in the middle of Paris."

It took me a second to realize what he said.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.
"WAIT WHAT?!?"

He put his fingers on the bridge of his nose, signaling he was getting annoyed. Then he lifted me up and pushed me into my bathroom. My guardian put the bag on the sink counter and shut the door. After that, he slid my phone under the door, along with my beanie and glasses.

"Get ready for school. I already put clothes there. I'll see you in a few hours."

Grumbling, I put on the random tee shirt, flannel, and jeans he left for me. Then I brushed my teeth, combed my hair, and looked in the mirror.

I touched my necklace, almost forgetting it was there. It was simple, and had a small chimera charm. You know, part lion, part goat, part snake? Yep. I looked at the delicate clay. It's hard to believe this was so powerful.

I wonder where the kwami went... Hawk Moth says it abandoned it. But who would abandon such a powerful thing? When I transform, an akuma goes into my miraculous. When I go back to me, the akuma turns white, and goes back to Hawk Moth.

Cool right?

How dare Ladybug and Chat Noir take the miraculous from Hawk Moth. Don't they know it's a power not to be messed with?!?

Knock.

Knock.

"Are you finished? You need to eat before you go. It's already 8:03."

I opened the door, threw the school bag on my shoulder, and ran to the dining room. My eyes sparkled when I saw bacon inside of waffles. I sat down quickly and shoved the waffles in my mouth.

These were clearly made by Hawk Moth's chefs. It was so good.

While I chewed on a waffle, I put on my sneakers and put my phone in my bag. I kept the breakfast in my mouth and waved 'goodbye' to Hawk Moth. He waved back and left, probably to do some work or something.

I looked outside. I have barley been here. Hawk Moth says it's a bad world. He seemed like he was hiding something, but I can trust him. At least I think I could. I looked inside my bag, finding a note.

Dear (F,n),
I trust you will find high school nice. For now, I need you to go undercover. You are a transfer student from America. You have no connections with me, and you hate me and my so called "antics." You must pretend to adore Ladybug and Chat Noir.

I believe you won't fail me, or I will have to take drastic measures. Watch out for Ladybug and Chat Noir, though you cannot hate them.

Good luck on your first day,
Hawk Moth

I crumpled the note I my hands and threw it in the nearest trash can. I smirked.Time to put my acting skills to the test.

(A.N This is the introduction! I'll try to update soon, and won't have a lot of author notes cuz I hate doing them.)