Chapter 22: Evillustrator

My art work based on another art work by another artist. I'm going out of order of the villains. Deal with it. -3-

ON TO THE STOREH.

(F,n) POV

I pulled myself to the wall and sat with my knees pulled to my chest. Crying felt good. I muffled my crying voice with my arms, as I let it all out. I heard a lot of footsteps come up the stairs. People of pity. I don't need your stupid pity. Aren't I embarrassed enough?

"Crystal... Nice punch! I wish I had the guys to do that."

Marionette. I'm guessing she's trying to make me feel better.

I heard a sigh, my arms got moved and my head was moved into someone's shoulder. I think it was Adrien. I wrapped my arms around him, and I cried a little less. I felt Marionette rub my back comfortingly, whispering soothing words to me. Alya and Niño were trying to cheer me up by being funny. I'm glad to have friends like these. We stayed like that for a while, until we heard a scream. I was only hiccuping now, and got off of Adrien's shoulder. An akuma.

"Guys, don't worry about me. We have to get out of here. I'll be fine. Thank you for being so nice to me."

After some hesitation, they eventually ran off, but I stayed put. Phobia came out of my hair. No one was in the restaurant but us.

"I'm so full... Sorry for not doing anything before... I can't be seen by anyone. We should transform."

I shook my head.

"Not right now. I have a feeling it'll be better if I stay like this."

"Why?"

"Woman's intuition."

The door was... Erased... And an akumatized Nathaniel stepped in. Didn't I see him as an akuma already? He brought in a tied up Chloe, and Phobia flew into my hair. He tied up Chloe on a target he drew. I looked down at him.

"Nathaniel?"

He looked up.

"No. I'm the evillustra- Crystal? Were you crying?!?"

Huh? I guess friendship can beat anything... Even akumas. I ran down stairs, tripping a bit along the way. Then, I hugged Nathaniel and stepped back, looking at the floor.

"Yea... I was crying. Did you hear Chloe from outside? She knows."

"Knows what?"

I laughed grimly.

"I don't have parents. Crystal Johnson is a coverup name. My whole life is a lie."

"Then what is your real name?"

I looked at him, then sighed.

"I guess I should tell you. You'll forget when you aren't possessed anymore anyways. My name is (F,n). (F,n) (L,n), and I lived in Paris all my life."

His eyes widened, but he smiled warmly.

"(F,n), huh? Why'd you leave such a nice name in the dust? I knew Crystal wasn't a good name for you. Hey, you hate Chloe right? Let me show you something."

He put an arm around my shoulder, and drew a bucket of oil. It came to the real world, and he dumped it on Chloe.

"COOL. What else can you do to humiliate her? Don't kill her though. Please don't. Let her suffer."

He nodded, smiling. Then he drew a bunch of feathers, and they all went on Chloe, while she was screaming about how oil was bad for we face and clothes. Nathaniel and I snickered, and I took a picture.