Chapter 2: First day of school

(F,n) POV

8:24

Impossible. Just. Impossible. After getting my schedule, I couldn't think of a fake name quick enough. I was in front of the class, with a blonde wig, covering my hair. I had on random colored contacts, black I think. The teacher had seen me and asked me to introduce myself. Good thing I was by the door.

"I am Miss. Geniue, are you new? Excuse me young lady! Are you going to tell us your name or will I have to send you to the office to receive a registration form?"

I looked back at the teacher, before walking in. Smiling without teeth, I waved to the class. I was just gonna wing it.

"Sorry teach! I'm Crystal! Crystal Johnson! I came from America, and my family came here so they could study fashion and design. I hope we can be friends!"

"Pfff. Friends? Who would be friends with someone so ugly?"

I looked at the girl who said that. She looked like those rich snobby blondes from the movies. I kept my smile on.

"Excuse me?"

She stood up from her seat as she almost yelled from the whole class, pointing at me.

"I said your an ugly tramp!"

I still kept my smile.

"I'm sorry, I'm not a mirror, so stop talking about yourself and get a life."

The class 'ooo'ed and blondy crossed her arms. The teacher seemed to be used to this, so she let it happen.

"HOW DARE YOU! Your the ugly one! Do you know who I am?!? I am the MAYOR'S daughter! And I can get you kicked out!"

I was enjoying this, so it was easy to keep my smile on. The class was silent, but I felt eyes on me.

"The mayor's daughter, huh? Alright Goldy Locks, if you were really a true daughter of the mayor, then you would be smarter, wouldn't ya?"

I looked at her, her face was really red. Hehe. I smiled for how long now? Dunno. But what I do know, is that I have to get one last comment in.

"I bet I could suicide if I climbed your ego and fell to your IQ."

Her mouth opened to say something, but nothing came out. Oh god this is fun.

"Oh, and you call that a tan? I thought you were attacked by orange markers."

I turned to the teacher, ignoring the fuming blonde for now.

"So, where do I sit teach?"

She stared at me for a second, then looked at her seating chart and attendance sheet.

"Miss Johnson, there are no seats left. But for now you may sit in Nino's seat. Adrien! Raise your hand."

I looked at the front row, and saw a blonde boy with emerald eyes raising his hand. Why are there so many blondes?!? Oh well. I sat in the desk that was next to this 'Adrien' dude. I felt the whole class staring at me. I frowned at them.

"Are you guys part of her squad too? I feel bad for you. You guys have a blonde tramp as a leader. Wrong choice guys, wrong choice."

I looked at 'Adrien', and I saw him looking at me too. I put my finger on his chest.

"Are you her bro or something? U mad bro? No?Do I have something on my face?"

He laughed a little before putting his hand over mine and putting my hand in my personal bubble.  He rubbed the back of his neck.