Contest (please read)

Okay I found my notebook so I'm going to start putting people into groups. I just need you all to submit names for the squads. The 11 listed are going to be the all the squads to make it easier and if there are not enough submissions to get all 11 then I'll just fill in the blanks. If you have questions message me or ask me in class.

First off, I just want y'all to know that I'm currently working on the third chapter, but I ran into a problem. I lost the notebook that contained all of the fake names in it (FML).

Also in the next chapter everyone starts forming groups, so that's where the contest comes in. In the next chapter I thought I'd be fun to have squad names for all of them, so if you have any ideas for squad names message me or talk to me in class. I'm thinking around 8-15 squads in all and the list at the end are the type of people that are going to be in the groups, this will be a very flexible list, it's just to get a general idea of when I mean with the people in the squads, so it doesn't need to be from the list. Just a common group in school. I will be the judge and won't take bribes or pick a name because their a closer friend to me. It's all going to be fair play. 

Rich populars- Open

Plastics (Mean Girls reference)- Open

Annoying populars- Open

Smarts- Open

To cool for school- Open

Jocks- Open

Geeks- Open

Average- Open

Wanna be's- Open

Nerds- Open

Weirds (my squad)- Open

Once it find my notebook I'll start putting people in for their squads I'll reedit this one to tell you and message or talk to me if you want to know who will be in the squads. Good luck and my the odds be ever in your favor.

Winner gets bragging rights and a cupcake that I'll bake when the contest is over on Monday the 11th, no later.