Chapter 2: Butts

There was only silence in he room, everyone was in utter shock of what they just heard. Then after a few minutes of silence, murmurs were spreading through the bleachers about what going on.

"You don't think this is real right?" Said Amy.

"Of course not, they couldn't do that to us." Retorted Mabel. 

"I heard that Mr. Hector has been planning this for months." Said Jesse.

"Do you think Wolverine has a cute butt? " Asked Cleopatra.

"I love butts and boobs!" Lucky said making many girls send him weird looks and cause Esme to throw a pen at his head, making him all down a few seats of bleachers.

"Well I think I have the best butt in the whole school I mean look at it." Said Candy as she waved her butt in front of a group of guys, with their girlfriends.

"Seriously though, this has to be a joke, right?" Said Travis.

"I not know, I mean it could be because all the things he said were true." Said Allen

"I said look at it! You not looking close enough!" Candy yelled shoving her butt in Kentucky's face. Some of the guys starting hollering wheels and player, so Candy sat down again and her eyes getting watery. "You guys stop, I hate being the centre of attention, leave me alone." Tears slipped down her face and her friends Lisa and Faelyn came to side and comforted her.

After that whole...what ever the hell you what to call that people again started to talk about what they think is going on, until finally Ian and Sami got up off the bleachers and went to one of the sets of doors.

Sami whistled loudly to get everyone's attention and said, "alright since no ones in a rush to get up and go outside the gym we'll do it." Everyone started to get up and watched as he opened the door and connected it to the magnet.

"See, there's nothing strange about this, everyone else is in their classroom having a normal day and laughing at how stupid they think we are." Ian spoke as if he was trying to convince a small child there were no monsters in their closet.

"Oh really numb nuts then how you explain that! Brittany exclaimed, gesturing to where the main door should be, but all there was, was granite brick walls.

Everyone gave a little gasp at the sight.

"So what he said was true? We're all stuck in the fucking school?!" Kasey said as tears started streaming down her face, smearing her mascara all over her face.

That not real! How dumb are you all its just a huge drape picture of bricks, here I'll show you." Ron said as he walked over to the wall and tried to grab at it and failing, he then started to panic and scratched at the walls with his bare hands while other students went over and did the same yelling and scratching at the wall.

A deep dread grew in each of the students as others ran off to the other exits of the school all saying the same that every door was blocked off as if it was never there in the first place. People then started going to the windows, but they were shield shut.

Realization hit them. They were all stuck in here alone with no way out.