The Squads

I'm sad nobody submitted any squad names, but the show must go on, so here are the squad names and everyone in them, remember if you want to know who someone is just ask and if you have any questions on why I choose that squad name from any below, just ask.

Video Game Victors Dakota, Evan, Leo, Travis, Allen, Illan, Kettle Corn, Ron and Bill took over the the central computer lab and the math room connected to it.

The Plastics consists Tabitha, Shadow, Wisconsin, Maaria and Candy took over the clock lobby and the principles office. 

The Clearly Don't Care's consists Esme, Mabel, Pickles, Deer, Cake, Kerry, Flower, Avril, Bear, Amy, Belle, Abby, Micky, Teacup, Nadia, Jaffa, Kaila and Fall took over the whole second floor of the elementary side.

The Shadows consists Perry, Curby, Maggie, Sandy, Damek and Zander are just roamers that go to any vacant classroom.

The Normal Normans consists Herbert, Rabbit, Cindy, Starr, Sharrie, Kasey, Tala, Poland, Princess, Fisher, Joey, Snow, Slackmen and Alabama took over the bottom half of the elementary side.

The Spectacularly Spoiled consists Annie, Louis, Sami, Eagle, Faelyn, Wolverine, Lisa, Cleopatra, Sally, Katie and Patsy. They have claimed the whole cafeteria thinking that they'd be able to control all the food, but only to find that their was no food, but decided not to tell anyone about it.

The Loud Crowd consists Lucky, Jagger, Rocco, Tater, Period, Paco, Naruto, Gary, Dean and Charlie. They have taken over the south wing of the school (which contained all of the history and foreign language classrooms)

The Athletic Amigos consists Barbie, Eda, JC Penny, Ian, Kentucky, Jaquan, Tiger, Dante, Bieber and Cade. Took over the big blue gym.

The Academic Dominators consists Moira, Calculator, Selena, Brittany, Andy and Krystal took over over the whole hallway that consisted of mostly math rooms plus an English room.

The Kool Cids consists Jesse, Jet, Jason, Snake, Cyrus, Bobby and Mary Jane took up the extra circular rooms. (the culinary, art and industrial tech rooms).

And there you have it. I don't know when the next chapter will be up with all the tests and projects due soon, so I can't promise anything.