Chapter 1: The First Day of School

The day started out as a normal school day, everyone got ready for the first day of Freshman year, with lots of complaints. They all went to school still complaining over how short summer had been and how tired they were, but still droned on as they walked through the halls and into the gym for the beginning of the year assembly. Every person grades seven through twelve filled in the the wooden bleachers while the teachers bordered the sides of the gym. The principle Mr. Hector and super tenant Mr. Hunter were in the centre of the room with a microphone, patiently waiting for everyone to come into the gym.

Once everyone was in the gym Mr. Hector tapped on the microphone to silence the deafening chatting from all the students. "Excuse me, will everyone please be quite!" He said and slowly, but surly the noise volume went down to a low murmur, so he continued saying, "welcome back to another year at Lincoln high school, I hope you all had a great summer and are ready for another year here." With that statement there was an outbreaks of boos from the top right corner of the bleachers. It was Gary and Jagger's group of loud mouthed jocks. Mr. Hector silenced them and began to talk again, "any ways, we're doing something new here at Esko with the all the Freshman students, so with that in mind will everyone leave the gym except for the Freshman, thank you." While everyone exchanged curious looked with their friends, they all got up except for the Freshman and left the gym. There was only one-hundred them.

One of the history teachers, Mr. Ain't-Got-the-Booty closed the doors to the gym and gave Mr. Hector a nod. "Alright you little shits!" He exclaimed getting everyone's attention right away with faces full of shock and disbelief at what their principle just said to them. "Nobody likes your grade, not the teachers and the students, so we've decided to do something new. All of you will be locked in the school until you learn some goddamn respect for others, I don't care about if you have other things to do like sports or work or if you have some other dumb excuse for why you should be exempt from this, so good luck to you all, I never liked any of you anyways." And just like that, he went to one of the doors and left without another word with Mr. Hunter in tow, leaving everyone shell shocked of what just happened.

~~~
Hello Dolls,
I know this is short, but they'll get longer as I post, I just wanted to get the first chapter up. If you want to know any of the people's real names (only first) then just ask. I hoped you liked this comment on what you like or what you think needs improvement.