Jogging downstairs I lay the roses on the kitchen counter before I quickly make my way out of the front door of the house. I run down the driveway and reach the end to see that the car was still here. Justin and Louis were still in a conversation with Caroline sitting inside the car.

"Like I said, I'll get ahold of Alfredo or you if I suspect anything out of the ordinary. But I should be fine." Justin says, not even noticing my presence.

"Alright." Louis nods then lowers his voice. "Do you have your gun?"

Justin lifts his shirt to reveal his gun securely tucked into the inside of his pants with it sticking out slightly. "Whoever this bastard is, he has another thing coming if he thinks he can pull me into one of his traps. I'll kill him before he's even able to get close to me."

"Why do you need a gun?" I speak up.

Both Louis and Justin's head spin around towards me. A small grin spread across Louis' face and I knew exactly why; he knew I wouldn't be able to let Justin leave without giving him a goodbye despite how mad I am at him. Justin stares at me blankly. I guess he really thought I wasn't going to say goodbye.

"It's just for protection." Justin replies.

He turns his back towards me as he closes the trunk of the car. Louis walks over to me and smirks. I glare at him and gesture for him to head back up to the house. He gets the hint and slowly starts making his way up the driveway. Chewing on the inside of my cheek I take small steps over towards Justin until I'm standing behind him.

"Who's the guy you were talking about?" I ask softly.

"It's a long story." Justin says, facing me and leaning his body back up against the back of the car with his arms crossed against his chest.

"Is he dangerous?" I question.

Justin chuckles. "I'm Jason McCann, babe. Nobody is as dangerous as me."

I tuck a lock of my hair behind my ear as a gust of wind swirls past us. Justin pushes himself off of the car and begins heading up to the front of the car. I reach out for his arm and stop him.

"Justin," His name leaves my mouth so softly.

He stops in his tracks and turns to face me with a raised eyebrow. "What is it?"

Hesitating at first, I lean my head up and press my lips against his. He's taken back at first then begins to kiss me back, but our lips stay still. His hand reaches up and cups my cheek in the palm of his hand with his thumb brushing along my cheekbone and his other hand grabbing my hip and pulls me in closer to him. I slowly pull away after a few moments and rest my forehead against his.

"Be careful." I say.

I didn't exactly know what he was up to or what he was going to do with Caroline, but I was praying that he was going to be okay. I don't want anything bad happening to him. I may be mad at him, but that doesn't change the fact that I still love and care about him.

"I will," Justin says, kissing my forehead. "I love you."

"I love you too." I say back, tilting my head back a little to stare up into his eyes.

He unexpectedly cups my face in both his hands and presses his lips against mine in a kiss. This time I was taken back but kissed back immediately. Justin pulls out of the kids a few seconds later and slowly lets go of me as he backs away from me. He gives a small smile before turning around to climb into the driver's seat of the car.

Out of the corner of my eyes I could see Caroline staring at me. I turn my head to look at her and she fakes a smile at me. She looks away and you could easily tell she was bothered by Justin and I sharing a kiss goodbye.

Bitch.

I watch as Justin backs out of the driveway. I give a small wave to him just as the car begins to drive down the road. I don't start heading back up to the house until the car has vanished.

_____________

~ Author's Notes ~

This chapter is so lame. I really didn't know what to write so this was the best thing I could think of. BUT from here on out its going to get even more chaotic, so get ready. ;)

Do you think it was sweet of Justin to give Selena those roses? Why do you think Caroline got "bothered" by Justin and Selena sharing a goodbye kiss, and could this possibly lead to something? And do you think Justin will keep his word and be back within the next few days?

(P.S. – please make sure you vote for this chapter and leave your thoughts/opinions/comments for me! love you guys xoxo)