"Try and get an education," I sighed.

"Try?" Lucas looked at me as Farkle raised an eyebrow before Riley interrupted thankfully what was about to become an interrogation of me by my best friend and boyfriend.

"Do charity," the brunette said, handing a t-shirt to the blonde next to her.

"Riles, you gave me the Demolition one."

"Mm-hmm. Charity with a full heart. Also, I made a mistake." that phrase caused me to giggled slightly under my breath.

"What about doing business? My father is the Minkus of Minkus International," Farkle explained

Yeah, he's been in the news a lot recently," I said looking at him. I liked to watch the news sometimes before bed, plus it's all history, really.

"I hear he's risking a lot of his company on a new technology," Lucas added.

"It's something he really believes in, but he doesn't know if it's gonna work yet," the brunette boy replied.

Riley turned around in her desk, "When will he find out?"

"Not sure. When he does this kind of stuff, he's... not around the house very much."

"Farkle, how come you never have us over to your house?" Lucas asked.

"I've already told you."

"No, you say you're embarrassed by it, but how big could it possibly be?" Maya asked.

"I don't know. I haven't seen it all."

"Farkle, we couldn't love you less just because you have more than us," Riley said.

"I mean you're always our friend, and who cares if you have more than us?" I responded.

"Not anymore," someone said from the door. We turned to it and a man in a black and navy suit stood in the doorway. He looked sort of like an older version of Farkle.

"Minkus," Cory greeted him.

"Hi, Cory. Is it okay if I speak to Farkle about a minor issue?" his father asked our teacher as he grimaced.

"Uh, Minkus, is this one of those where we go out in the hall and talk?"

"Yeah." the man left as Farkle looked at me before standing. I nodded my head at him, trying to show him my support before he walked out with Cory following. I mean, I have less than him, it wouldn't be such a bad thing. He'd survive it, if Maya and I could, he sure could too.

AFTER SCHOOL

"Okay, I was able to find $24 in all of my piggy banks and drawers," Riley said as we sat at Topanga's. Farkle was missing from the group, but he was on his way the brunette had said.

Lucas sighed, holding up some bucks, "I sold a couple of baseball bats online. I got $58 to kick in."

"Thank you, Lucas. All right, so between the two of us, we can give Farkle $82."

"I managed to scrounge up about $14 by selling a book at a half-priced book shop," I added, handing them the money. I semi-told the truth, I'd pocketed $12, because no matter how poor Farkle was gonna be now... he wasn't poorer than myself or the blonde sitting next to me.

"Maya?" Riley asked the blonde.

"Between the four of us, we can give Farkle $90. Good job, guys!"

"Actually, it's $96, Maya," I bit my lip.

"Stupid math," Maya huffed.

"Hi, guys," Farkle said, walking through the front door of the cafe.