"Ha, please," Maya scoffs, "It's Idina." she points.

"PARTY TIME!" Riley whisper-shouts, "We shall have a get together after school, today, at Topanga's, as friends to take part in celebrating the wonderful achievement of our other friend."

"I don't see why not," Lucas says looking at me. Zay comes over and does his Texas shout.

"Woohoo!" he raises an eyebrow mischievously, "I hear we're having a party."

TOPANGA'S CAFE

I shove my hands in my star-coated denim pockets, my white mosaic shirt puffing at my arms. I leaned against the wall by the doorway as my friends chattered away at the party. And so, they're all drinking smoothies and having a blast. Zay looks over at me and cocks his head, before walking up to me. He clicks his tongue and gestures for me to follow him, before walking outside.

"Alrighty," he gently grabs my arm and pulls me to the side, "What's going on with you? Are you okay?"

"Yes! Why does everyone keep acting like I'm not?!" I groan in frustration, standing abruptly, "Just because I don't always say everything that's going on with me doesn't mean I'm not fine! Just because I have..."

"You have what?" Zay raises an eyebrow standing and staring straight through me.

I shake my head, "Just because I have things that I deal with doesn't mean I always need someone to save me." and with that, I walked back into 'my' party with a fake smile.

MISS ODEN'S OFFICE

"So I just wanted to check in on you, and see how you're handling... your diagnosis," Miss Oden said leaning back in her chair. I bit my lip.

"Well... I am considering switching schools."

"Oh? Why so?"

"Well, my friend I was telling you about, Smackle, suggested I check out the school she goes to, Einstein Academy, because of my genius status-" I paused, and sighed, "And she's the only one of my friends who knows..."

"Who knows you have SPD?" I nod, "Idina don't you think it's time?"

"Time for class?" I joke, but bit my lip knowing what she truly meant and huffing, "Yeah I know it is."

THE BAY WINDOW

"I have a problem," I started, taking glances at each of them, "I have something new to add to the list."

"What list?" Riley shakes her head.

"The list of problems I have. The list of things that are wrong with me."

"Idina there's absolutely nothing wrong with you," Maya says.

"No," Zay says.

"What?" Riley raised an eyebrow. Zay stood and looked at me.

"Something is definitely wrong with you," he replies, "You have something... and now you're gonna tell us what." he sits down in the bay window next to me.

"Remember how you all got when Farkle almost had autism?"

"Yeah after they said I was a genius..." Farkle pauses and looks straight at me, "They said I needed to be tested... you need to be tested? Don't you?" he deduces. I let out a shaky breath.

"A-Actually... I already was," I bit my lip, "And I have something."

"Asperger's?" Lucas asks. I shake my head and sit up straighter.

"I have... Sensory Processing Disorder," I look down at my lap, "And I didn't tell y'all... about any of it... because I didn't think you'd understand."