America( Hetalia)

Start from the beginning

         <><><><><><><><><>

I heard my doorbell ring and went to answer the door. I opened the door and saw it was my date. He showed me one of his energetic smiles but then looked at me.

"I know, I know. I guess seeing me in a dress is weird right "

"No, it's just that you look so nice. It really suits you" he said

I closed my eyes to suppress the urge to blush before closing my door behind me. "Come on birthday boy. I'm taking you out tonight."

"Where are we going"

"You'll see" I said as I checked how much money was in my wallet. Oh yeah this should be enough. I swear dropped as I imagined how lighter it would be after tonight.

                          ................

I watched as he continuously ate burger after burger while drinking soda. He looked so happy as he munched away at the food in front of him. I took a bite of my cheese fries and hummed at its goodness. I decided not to go anywhere fancy. I thought something like this would make him happy enough,looks like I was right.

"That was so good. " the blonde said as he patted his stomach. I let out a laugh before waving down a waiter.
"Excuse me but can I have the check. We are done eating. "

"Um the bill was already taken care of." I was confused before looking at the full America who seemed to loose 20 pounds in the last few seconds.

"Yeah I already paid"

"What but I was sitting here the whole time."

"Dudette, I have my ways"

"Whatever there is still one other place I want to take you,but remember I'm the one taking you out on the date so I pay"

"No promises"

We stood up from our seats and we walked out the doors of the restaurant. I looked at the streets that we walked on earlier and saw it was way more crowded. We only had to walk for less then seven minutes before reaching the next destination. "This way." I said as I motioned to go left. We started walking and in less than a minute I was questioned where we were going.
"It's a surprise"

"Come on dudette, please tell me"

"Surprise. I won't tell you" I said then I felt someone bump into my shoulder. It sent me back and the crowd started to push me backwards making me get farther away from America.

I thought I was a good distance away from him when I suddenly felt a grip on my wrist. I was about to sock the person in the face for grabbing me when I saw a pair of glasses and blue eyes.

"Geez thought I lost you for a second. " he exclaimed as he wrapped his hand around mine.

"What are you doing ? I can walk on my own."

"I know but I don't want you to get swept away again,so let stay like this" he said as he started walking forward. Why is he leading me? He doesn't even know where to go. I was about to state this when we suddenly made a right turn. I looked around our surroundings and saw it was the place I was going to take him.

"How did you know I was taking you to the movie theaters" I asked suspiciously as I saw him tense up.

"Um lucky guess?" I was about to interrogate him when I saw to familiar figures in trench coats about to pay for tickets. I saw the person behind the counter point in our direction and that is when I made eye contact with them.
Both their eyes widened and they were about to run but it was too late.

All three males were now in front of me while I had my arms crossed. "Now what is going on. How did you know I was bringing you to the movies ,and why are you two sneaking around here in trench coats. "

France was sweating bullets while the other two tried to not look suspicious. England stepped up and decided to speak up first.

"France and I wanted to watch a movie?" He asked more than stated.

"Then why did the cashier point in our direction " I asked, not buying a word he is saying.

"It's fine guys I'll tell her" he then turned toward me" it was all a set up. I had you play truth or dare with us do that if you chose truth England would tell whoever picked you to ask who you like. If you chose dare then he's tell them to go on a date with me. I've had them go to the places you'd take me ahead of time so I could pay for everything. "

"Wait how did you know where I was taking you"

"France followed you home and heard you muttering to yourself about what to do about the date"

I was about to ask something else when sudden realization hit me. "Wait, you did all of this why. " I asked hesitantly,thinking I know the answer.

I saw the blond blush and scratch the back of his head. "Well I like you and I wanted hang out with you alone today."

My eyes widened and my face was probably as red as a tomato. I turned the other way so my face wasn't visible. "You didn't need to do that ya know. I would have just came along because I like you too" I whispered the last part so he wouldn't hear me but it seemed that didn't work.

I saw a hugest smile take over his face and he suddenly wrapped his arms around me. "I'm so happy! I'm glad you feel the same. This is the best birthday ever!" He yelled out and blushed at the attention we were drawing. "So that means your my girlfriend now,right"

"Yeah I'm your girlfriend now" I said then I felt him kiss the top of my head. I looked around to see the other tel had disappeared and everyone was clapping. I blushed a thousand shades of red before grabbing his hand. "Come on its still your birthday. Let's go see the movie,on me"

" sorry I already payed. " he said with s cheeky grin before dragging the rest of the war into the theater.