Zero (vampire knight)

I hope you like this. I tried my best to write it

I laughed as I ran up behind Zero and jumped on his back. He was helping Yukki hold off the screaming fangirls like every other day. He quickly grabbed my legs to prevent me from falling. He turned his head around and gave me a peck on the cheek. He smiled at me and I felt my face light up. He has a nice smile when he actually shows it. If you hadn't noticed already Zero is my boyfriend and it has been that way for a year now. We have the same routine even before we started dating. I risk my life with these crazy people almost trampling me while watching Zero do his job. It is kind of fun in its own way.

"Hey guys lets try to sneak around him. He looks less scary with (y/n) with him" fangirl #1 said. They were about to make their move but Zero, hearing the whole thing, sent a glare their way. They instantly backed away in fear. I laughed and snuggled into his neck. I looked over toward Yuki's side and saw the girls threatening to escape. They could easily get through her. I don't understand why the pretend they can't break through. Maybe they're afraid of Zero's glare.

The screaming of the girls intensified. I looked toward the gate and saw the night class students come out. All the girls went wild and blah blah blah you get the idea. As they were passing by, I saw Kaname look right at me. He gave me a weird smirk type thing and then stared walking toward us. The girls became wilder but Zero's glare still held them back.
"You don't have to look so scary Zero. You are scaring all the ladies." He then looked at me. He gave me one of his 'killer' smiles. I looked over to the side, avoiding his gaze. This guy has always been a thorn in my side.

"__ I would like for you and Yuki to join a few acquaintances and I in a small gathering tomorrow." I stayed silent and he took that as his hint to leave " It was nice to see you again ___, Zero" and with that him and rest of his group left.

"You're not going" Zero said firmly and I rolled my eyes.

"Why not? I bet Yuki is going." I complained while doing a small pout."Plus,I'm curious about what they do there"

"I don't want Yuki going either. In fact, neither of you are going. Also,have you heard of the phrase 'curiosity killed the cat'. "

Yuki, hearing this, turned around with a frown on her face. " Why can't I go"

"Because I don't want you to get sucked dry"

Yuki was about to say something back but I cut her off. " okay Zero,we understand."

<><><><><><><><><><><><><>

"Are we seriously going there?I thought you told Zero that we wouldn't" Yuki said as she watched me fix this monstrosity I call my hair.

" Ya I lied. I'm curious about what they do at get togethers like this. It's not like I want to just hang out with them or whatever " I was done with the finishing touch and started walking toward the door. "If you don't want to go it's fine. I don't want to drag you into it"

"No I'm going too. "

"Then let's head out " I opened the door and we both left to go to the party.

"Wow" I gazed at the scenery in front of my. It was so sophisticated. Soft music was playing as watched everyone socialize. I was so lost in thought at first that I didn't notice it became quiet once we came in sight. They stared at us for a moment before going back to their normal conversation.

"___, Yuki I'm glad you came to join us. " I looked to my right and saw Kaname walking toward us. He had a small smile on his face as he looked at us. He reached out towards Yuki and took her hand then he kissed it.